ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

3rd Party Investment *Acceptance %* from outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jabz
Newly Registered

3rd Party Investment *Acceptance %* from outside UK

Post by Jabz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:08 am

Dear All,

Am i am applying for the Entrepreneur VISA and the Third Party is my Bro in Law he had a business in Dubai. Can someone please tell me what the Acceptance % of visa of third party investment from outside uk.

Thanks

papa smurf
Newly Registered

Post by papa smurf » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:58 am

Hi jabz i recently got my visa and i am in the uk and i relied on third party funding from Pakistan. Its not a problem if you are relying on third party funds if you need the sample documents please check this link out http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=137118 please kindly read the policy guidelines word by word if you need to make a successful application. I know that the banks in Pakistan may not write the exact letter but make sure you include every thing as required by the policy guidance as my first application was refuse just on the basis of the bank letter. I even submitted a letter from the bank that its their policy that they cant write my name on the third party bank letter but the home office said that its the bank policy not to write but we do need it because its our policy. My friend my third party bank statement balance was almost 7.2 million pounds but the home office did not care. They only follow the immigration rules and policy guidance. so make sure you follow that as well. If you need any further information please contact me.

jmoha

3rd Party Investment

Post by jmoha » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm

Jabz,

What is your current visa status, accordingly I can suggest you.

Jabz
Newly Registered

Post by Jabz » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:02 pm

I am currently on PSW and its expering in mid of AUG