ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

regarding appeal hearing

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TILLUangel
Newly Registered

regarding appeal hearing

Post by TILLUangel » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:40 pm

i posted my appeal on 14th of june, till now i didn't get any payment receipt and acknowledge.
can anyone share your appeal status, how many days they are taking to send the hearing date

Risk_taker
Newly Registered

Re: regarding appeal hearing

Post by Risk_taker » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:48 pm

TILLUangel wrote:i posted my appeal on 14th of june, till now i didn't get any payment receipt and acknowledge.
can anyone share your appeal status, how many days they are taking to send the hearing date
You can find all the details about the appeals in here.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 45&start=0

TILLUangel
Newly Registered

regarding appeal hearing

Post by TILLUangel » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:27 pm

thank you for your reply

kashnex

Re: regarding appeal hearing

Post by kashnex » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:59 pm

TILLUangel wrote:i posted my appeal on 14th of june, till now i didn't get any payment receipt and acknowledge.
I applied on 10th no news so far, I rang them last Friday they said they are still working on appeal made on 30th of May so sit back and relax for another at least 2-3 weeks
Regards