ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ilr need help

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bankyk1
Newly Registered

ilr need help

Post by bankyk1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm

i trying to apply for my ilr on the 3rd of july but my wife can't go with me cause she need to attend her grandmother funeral on the same day i.e 3rd of july.. so is it possible to go without my wife or i should just get the date cancel and book for another appointment please guyz i need your help on this. thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:35 pm

I assume this is a set(m) application. Providing your wife signs her deceleration and provides a letter stating that she supports your application and leaves a mobile phone number you should be fine. You'll need her passport too.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

bankyk1
Newly Registered

Post by bankyk1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:07 pm

hey guru
thanks for your respond yes it's a set(m) application.. so guru even she address a letter to them hope it won't be a problem why she is not there.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:30 pm

As Amber has advised, if you submit a letter from your wife explaining her absence (with her passport and the application with her signed declaration) you won't have a problem.

bankyk1
Newly Registered

Post by bankyk1 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:56 pm

thank you so much for your advise i feel motivated now will share the good news with you guyz next week..