ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 am

yahwadud wrote:Just to let you guys know that I have win my appeal.my solicitor just rang me that my appeal has been allowed and judge told home office not to challenge his decision.am soooo happy .thank you all friends on the forum and expecially prince74.i wish you all good luck
Congrats

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:41 am

yummymummy3j wrote:@GLH2012 dont panic......hv u got a solicitor representing u? are u in possession of yr child's BC OR PASSPORT?I THINK YOU SHLD BE fine... do u have a prove dat yr son's dad pay somethin for his upkeep?
I used a solicitor for my previous application but plan to do this one on my own. I have my son's passport and birth certificate but I guess my solicitor needs it for the Zambrano appeal. Can I use copies of these documents? Thanks.

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 am

rec212 wrote:@verbina, my timeline seems a bit too fast. I am just worried that they are just wanting to refuse my application asap considering my passport will expire in July...
God Bless you all guys.
Don't be so negative, you deserve goods things including speedy issuance of LTR :D

Ponmodoro
Newly Registered

Re: Please help me

Post by Ponmodoro » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:22 am

GodGives wrote:
Ponmodoro wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:
Ponmodoro wrote:Please my people help me,I am confuse.

This flr(o) I guess it is at the discretion of home office right?
What are the chances of someone who has a sickness being granted.
Application submitted since october but i no hear from them at all.
I have done bio and contact MP but nothing as response.
Help me because I am sad

I am working o, still working because my employer contact them over there,
everything going well but just this visa for me.

Please just pray for me because am frustrated now.
Tireddddddddddddddd
I know someone whose family was granted on the basis of daughter being ill...it was something related to her not eating and growing very thin and had malnutrition as a result......and another one who received because he needed dialysis constantly which he could not get back home and would mean death.....so it is possible....I would advise you follow @yummys advice to go to the citizen advise bureau....

Thank you Crystal, You give me such hope and I pray you will never be dissapointed in God's name.

Thank you so much I am more than grateful, the desires of your heart will be met and you will never know sorrow by God's grace.
Was such a pleasure to read from you all, you dont know how you have made me feel. God bless and reward you.
Hi don't worry we are in the same shoes I don't have a British partner or child. I have been waiting 15months. It's frustrating but I have to be positive. Stay strong may God help us all Amen
Good morning GodGives. Thank you for your kind support.
just like your name implies, I pray God will give us our heart desires and also his favour.

Thank you so much

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:03 am

rec212 wrote:@verbina, my timeline seems a bit too fast. I am just worried that they are just wanting to refuse my application asap considering my passport will expire in July...
God Bless you all guys.
Dont say that!! Remember @Cookie?? I mean how FAST her timeline was?!
And she was granted everything there and then!

Seriously babe, dont think too much into it (lol easier said then done)
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
Russia

Post by verbina » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

Morning guys! Just wondered what happened to @Kaban??? Coz he s not been back on this forum since then.....

Unless I missed something....

Either way, hope you're alright @Kaban!
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:54 am

babycakes wrote:
Chidy wrote:
sanny26 wrote:This is unbelievable, and this is actually news to me. I email the ombudsman this morning and to my supriise this is the reply. Ukba are liars. Smh.

Thank you for your email which I have received today, I am sorry to hear about the on going delays you have experienced with ukba processing your application.

I have spoken to ukba this morning and they informed me that you have two applications outstanding at present, one is human rights related and may take longer to process and the other is about further leave to remain.

According to ukba you were contacted on the 4th june 2013 and advise that there would be a further delay in processing your FLR application due to higher than expected workload at the present time.

Unfortunately there is currently no timescale on ukba decision regarding your application,but the person I spoke to is going to raise your concerns with the relevant team and get back to me.

As far as I'm concern I only made 1 application and that's for extension further leave to remain I paid £1123 for my application for me and my 2 dependents my other 2 kids are british citizen. So I don't know what ukba talking about.

I also got prove where they sent my mp my immigration history and it shows I made 1 application on the 5th october, they are nothing but a bunch of liars they make my stomach turns. Kmt :evil:

I have already warned you about the way you conduct your affairs. If you ride two horses against the H.O, they may use that against you. I know you are frustrated by the situation but do one thing at a time. The second application the H.O is referring to could be the PAP.
This is so not true you have a right to be here, so it doesn't matter what actions you take home office can't take that into consideration when granting you. This is even stated on their website I know because I have done complaints and taken various other measures which speed up my app.
You deserve a timely response so nothing is wrong with what you are doing. Bottom time home office can't tell you to leave due to your circumstances so you have nothing to fear.

However if applications are not strong asking them to speed it up will mean you will get a speedy refusal.

Babycakes thanx for reply been here since age of 14 previously granted dlr for me and ma dependant back in oct 2009. I made a in time application for extension.I have got 2 british kids age 7 and 6 and I have got a 10 year old whose on my flr o application,but because he's 10 he can register as a british citizen and I also got a 1 year old and because of previous dv I'm the primary carer for all children.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:10 am

sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:
Chidy wrote:
sanny26 wrote:This is unbelievable, and this is actually news to me. I email the ombudsman this morning and to my supriise this is the reply. Ukba are liars. Smh.

Thank you for your email which I have received today, I am sorry to hear about the on going delays you have experienced with ukba processing your application.

I have spoken to ukba this morning and they informed me that you have two applications outstanding at present, one is human rights related and may take longer to process and the other is about further leave to remain.

According to ukba you were contacted on the 4th june 2013 and advise that there would be a further delay in processing your FLR application due to higher than expected workload at the present time.

Unfortunately there is currently no timescale on ukba decision regarding your application,but the person I spoke to is going to raise your concerns with the relevant team and get back to me.

As far as I'm concern I only made 1 application and that's for extension further leave to remain I paid £1123 for my application for me and my 2 dependents my other 2 kids are british citizen. So I don't know what ukba talking about.

I also got prove where they sent my mp my immigration history and it shows I made 1 application on the 5th october, they are nothing but a bunch of liars they make my stomach turns. Kmt :evil:

I have already warned you about the way you conduct your affairs. If you ride two horses against the H.O, they may use that against you. I know you are frustrated by the situation but do one thing at a time. The second application the H.O is referring to could be the PAP.
This is so not true you have a right to be here, so it doesn't matter what actions you take home office can't take that into consideration when granting you. This is even stated on their website I know because I have done complaints and taken various other measures which speed up my app.
You deserve a timely response so nothing is wrong with what you are doing. Bottom time home office can't tell you to leave due to your circumstances so you have nothing to fear.

However if applications are not strong asking them to speed it up will mean you will get a speedy refusal.

Babycakes thanx for reply been here since age of 14 previously granted dlr for me and ma dependant back in oct 2009. I made a in time application for extension.I have got 2 british kids age 7 and 6 and I have got a 10 year old whose on my flr o application,but because he's 10 he can register as a british citizen and I also got a 1 year old and because of previous dv I'm the primary carer for all children.
Nothing to worry about Sanny its just a matter of time. You have british kids so you will be granted. Be patient
Godgives

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:26 am

GodGives wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:
Chidy wrote:

Nothing to worry about Sanny its just a matter of time. You have british kids so you will be granted. Be patient
Hi sanny, I've always told u not to worry . You have a strong case and will surely be granted!
Just chill and enjoy the strawberries and cream while u wait!!

11akb

Post by 11akb » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:37 am

Hello its been one year and 5 days since i submit my flro Articale 8 app :( for my satisfaction i call home office now and after 10 min hold lady answer took my details and put me hold again and than after 2 min she said my case is not complete yet and i ask her how long more i have to wait ?? and she said that they are trying to finish case by end of summer and these cases take extra resources to complete so i have to calm down and carry on... :roll: :roll: from early summer to end of summer hmmmmmmm cant lie anymore to my kids that one day we will fly...and i will be able to visit my father grave who died waiitng for his son to see last time.......... :(

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 pm

11akb wrote:Hello its been one year and 5 days since i submit my flro Articale 8 app :( for my satisfaction i call home office now and after 10 min hold lady answer took my details and put me hold again and than after 2 min she said my case is not complete yet and i ask her how long more i have to wait ?? and she said that they are trying to finish case by end of summer and these cases take extra resources to complete so i have to calm down and carry on... :roll: :roll: from early summer to end of summer hmmmmmmm cant lie anymore to my kids that one day we will fly...and i will be able to visit my father grave who died waiitng for his son to see last time.......... :(
What we've been thorough in the hands of the UKBA is unbelievable. Sorry about your dad and I'm in a similar situation as I was unable to attend my mothers funeral and until now have not visited her graveside.
It's really very painful :( :( :(

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:41 pm

sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:
Chidy wrote:

You will be fine ,similar case to myself.
They can't touch you!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:07 pm

babycakes wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:
Chidy wrote:

They can't touch you!
Nice to see u are still contributing to d forum babycakes. Where u granted 30months?
Godgives

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:08 pm

Time503 wrote:
11akb wrote:Hello its been one year and 5 days since i submit my flro Articale 8 app :( for my satisfaction i call home office now and after 10 min hold lady answer took my details and put me hold again and than after 2 min she said my case is not complete yet and i ask her how long more i have to wait ?? and she said that they are trying to finish case by end of summer and these cases take extra resources to complete so i have to calm down and carry on... :roll: :roll: from early summer to end of summer hmmmmmmm cant lie anymore to my kids that one day we will fly...and i will be able to visit my father grave who died waiitng for his son to see last time.......... :(
What we've been thorough in the hands of the UKBA is unbelievable. Sorry about your dad and I'm in a similar situation as I was unable to attend my mothers funeral and until now have not visited her graveside.
The cost of waiting is very painful I must admit. I lost my dad in 2011 and could not go for the funeral. Only to lose my mum just last week while waiting for my Zambrano application. My application returned refused and am advised to apply for Article 8 which am about to submit :( :(

Chidy

Post by Chidy » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:16 pm

GLH2012 wrote:
Time503 wrote:
The cost of waiting is very painful I must admit. I lost my dad in 2011 and could not go for the funeral. Only to lose my mum just last week while waiting for my Zambrano application. My application returned refused and am advised to apply for Article 8 which am about to submit :( :(
Very sorry to hear that. I hope you have informed the H.O. It could help as a compassionate ground.

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:33 pm

Chidy wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
Time503 wrote:
Very sorry to hear that. I hope you have informed the H.O. It could help as a compassionate ground.
So sorry dear. Like chiddy said the death certificates might help

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:13 pm

Time503 wrote:
Chidy wrote:
GLH2012 wrote:
Time503 wrote:
So sorry dear. Like chiddy said the death certificates might help
This is sad indeed and am sorry for your loss.....I pray every day that nothing tragic happens at home that requires my presence. I don't think UKBA cares that they are dealing with human beings with lives and that our lives stop waiting for these papers.....why would they say these cases take extra resources when we are paying an enormous amount of money for these services????????

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 pm

@babycakes after your mp contacted the ombudsman how long did it takes for you to get back your documents? I have got an appointment with my mp tomorrow.

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:31 pm

How do we get moderators to put this thread to sticky?

GLH2012

Post by GLH2012 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:46 am

@Chidy, Time503 and CrystalNewbie thanks for all your kind words. It's really appreciated. Am meeting with my solicitor in the morning then I have to contact the HO. I hope they are able to deal with it on compassionate grounds too. Good luck to you all as well.

Al Haqq

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 am

@ Sanny 26
Is it not possible to register your 10 years old then you get your leave through that. Apologies if I have misunderstood your statement above

Al Haqq

Re: Please help me

Post by Al Haqq » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:59 am

Ponmodoro wrote:
CrystalNewbie wrote:
Ponmodoro wrote:Please my people help me,I am confuse.

This flr(o) I guess it is at the discretion of home office right?
What are the chances of someone who has a sickness being granted.
Application submitted since october but i no hear from them at all.
I have done bio and contact MP but nothing as response.
Help me because I am sad

I am working o, still working because my employer contact them over there,
everything going well but just this visa for me.

Please just pray for me because am frustrated now.
Tireddddddddddddddd
I know someone whose family was granted on the basis of daughter being ill...it was something related to her not eating and growing very thin and had malnutrition as a result......and another one who received because he needed dialysis constantly which he could not get back home and would mean death.....so it is possible....I would advise you follow @yummys advice to go to the citizen advise bureau....

Thank you Crystal, You give me such hope and I pray you will never be dissapointed in God's name.

Thank you so much I am more than grateful, the desires of your heart will be met and you will never know sorrow by God's grace.
Was such a pleasure to read from you all, you dont know how you have made me feel. God bless and reward you.
@Ponmodoro; If it would help, I am in a similar situation as yours, after PSW, I was stuck with no other reasonable option. the solicitor suggested FLR(O) and I have no British partner nor child except having a child here and his father is not British either. Do not fret my dear, I felt exactly the same way when I first viewed this forum but on closer look it is for FLR(O) as it says.

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:07 am

sanny26 wrote:@babycakes after your mp contacted the ombudsman how long did it takes for you to get back your documents? I have got an appointment with my mp tomorrow.
About a week after ombudsman got involve ukba replied saying my application will be completed in 2 weeks so about 3 weeks

babycakes

Post by babycakes » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:10 am

GodGives wrote:
babycakes wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
babycakes wrote:

They can't touch you!
Nice to see u are still contributing to d forum babycakes. Where u granted 30months?
3yrs this was an extension to my previous 3 yrs leave,

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:29 am

Al Haqq wrote:@ Sanny 26
Is it not possible to register your 10 years old then you get your leave through that. Apologies if I have misunderstood your statement above
I'm doing a extension I already have leave since 2009