ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NQF level confusion

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mane123
Newly Registered

NQF level confusion

Post by Mane123 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:44 pm

hi All,

i am ACCA Studen( nqf level 7) that i want to change my sponsor
with the same course (ACCA) but my new collage says they can only
issue a Cas for 6 papers.
my question is as my previous sponsor was of nqf level 7 and i can not apply below this level
can i book 4 papers of (F4 to onwards) and 2 last acca papers to apply for Nqf level 7 (ACCA)

thanks

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: NQF level confusion

Post by bruteforce » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:03 pm

Mane123 wrote:hi All,

i am ACCA Studen( nqf level 7) that i want to change my sponsor
with the same course (ACCA) but my new collage says they can only
issue a Cas for 6 papers.
my question is as my previous sponsor was of nqf level 7 and i can not apply below this level
can i book 4 papers of (F4 to onwards) and 2 last acca papers to apply for Nqf level 7 (ACCA)

thanks
Ask your tuition provider.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:43 pm

An ACCA affiliated institute holding tier 4 license have to comply with the papers requirement of governing body (ACCA) and the UKBA regulations for overseas students to issue their CAS. Usually 3 papers per (6 months) term satisfy the requirement. For academic progression reason you cannot study lower to that.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

Mane123
Newly Registered

Post by Mane123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:11 am

hi
your suggestions are really helpful to me please let me know as my new education provider told me that i can book only 6 papers of ACCA but that
is again (nqf level 6). my question is it possible for me to book 4 papers of (nqf level 6) and (1 paper) of (nqf level 7) to get the CAS of (nqf level 7) as my previous sponsor was on level 7.

and someone can please tell me any good collage or university to apply for all remaining papers as a international students.
thank you..

vickz
Newly Registered

Post by vickz » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:56 am

Mane123 wrote:hi
your suggestions are really helpful to me please let me know as my new education provider told me that i can book only 6 papers of ACCA but that
is again (nqf level 6). my question is it possible for me to book 4 papers of (nqf level 6) and (1 paper) of (nqf level 7) to get the CAS of (nqf level 7) as my previous sponsor was on level 7.

and someone can please tell me any good collage or university to apply for all remaining papers as a international students.
thank you..
its better to go for NQF level 7 as home office is very strict and you might get visa refusal for a small mistake...try birmingham city university they offer full time acca for all 14 papers,their fees is 850 per paper plus you will get right to work as well...

Mane123
Newly Registered

Post by Mane123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:38 am

Hi
I just call the Birmingham city university
but they said they can only offer papers from f1 to f9, which is again
Nqf level 6 .. Aby other suggestions for other universities

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:55 pm

Mane123 wrote:Hi
I just call the Birmingham city university
but they said they can only offer papers from f1 to f9, which is again
Nqf level 6 .. Aby other suggestions for other universities
You can try BPP University College ACCA course. They offer full time ACCA course for international students with working rights in 4 cities Birmingham, Manchester, London and Leeds.

vickz
Newly Registered

Post by vickz » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:44 am

sorry my mistake,actually i have studied there at that time they were only offering till f9,but recently on their website it shows that now they are offering full 14 papers BUT FROM SEPTEMBER 2013...that is why they have told you that they dont offer it at the moment....as long as i know only BBP and LCA offer full time acca course with working rights....the other option is LSBF but they offer CIMA course from Glyndwr university where u will be able to claim exemptions for your acca papers if u are intrested to do CIMA.