ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

REJOINING THE PREVIOUS SPONSOR

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mane123
Newly Registered

REJOINING THE PREVIOUS SPONSOR

Post by Mane123 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:40 am

HI

Please advice
my friends previous sponsor was ceased as he applied for a course with another sponsor (which is also refused) .
now he want to go with the previous sponsor to complete the course as his previous sponsor asked him to make a fresh application with them.

my question is, it is possible to make a fresh application with the previous sponsor to rejoin the same course according to ukba rules .
i prefer if you give any reference from HO website. please

thanks

Deviser

Re: REJOINING THE PREVIOUS SPONSOR

Post by Deviser » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:06 pm

Mane123 wrote:HI

Please advice
my friends previous sponsor was ceased as he applied for a course with another sponsor (which is also refused) .
now he want to go with the previous sponsor to complete the course as his previous sponsor asked him to make a fresh application with them.

my question is, it is possible to make a fresh application with the previous sponsor to rejoin the same course according to ukba rules .

thanks
Your question does not make any sense. There is no requirement of current or previous sponsor in Tier-4 visa extension application. If you fullfil the requirements (i.e.Progress+NQF Level+CAS+Money+Visa Limit+English. etc.) you can apply.

studio123
Newly Registered

Re: REJOINING THE PREVIOUS SPONSOR

Post by studio123 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Mane123 wrote:HI

Please advice

thanks
if they already reported him to UKBA it will be hard for them to give CAS but not sure about law,