ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!! need your help!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutepanda
Newly Registered

Urgent!! need your help!

Post by cutepanda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:05 pm

hi guys, I need your advices. I am a fresh applicant of FLO, but I got refused today as I do not have a british child, but I have been given right to appeal. Please, if you know anything about the appeal, it gonna be very helpful to me. And do I need to hair a solicitor to appeal??

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:30 pm

If you expect anyone to help you, you will need to give more detail on your case and the wording of the refusal.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

cutepanda
Newly Registered

Post by cutepanda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:34 pm

well, i applied in Dec, 2012, acknowledged in Jan, bio done in 12th March, refused on 27th June.

I have a british husband, exchange visa from student to spouse. but we cannot meet the financial acquirement, i applied 10 years' route.

They refused me coz I just have been here for 3 years, I dont have a british chid with partner. and they dont think we can't live together in my country.

that's it. they gave me right to appeal

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:07 pm

What do you plan as your grounds for appeal?

Are they right in their assessment?

cutepanda
Newly Registered

Post by cutepanda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

well, I will appeal as im not agree with some reasons they refuse me.such as they believe my husband can live in my home country with barriers of language, culture, policy and his education level. basically, he cant find a job in my home country. and i dont have parents and siblings in my home country. i cant see any point that we can go back to live there.

cutepanda
Newly Registered

Post by cutepanda » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm

i really wanna know if i submit the appeal form, how long i have to wait until they inform me the date to appeal?