ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mn1 application for uk naturalisation for my son

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

amalrajpillai
Newly Registered

mn1 application for uk naturalisation for my son

Post by amalrajpillai » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 pm

I got ilr last month now am planning to apply naturalisation for my 4 yrs old uk born son ,but his visa is going to expire on 13 th of july .My question is is that ok to apply after 13th of july after expiring his visa coz i have got the appointment with council nationality checking service on 17 th of july
raj

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: mn1 application for uk naturalisation for my son

Post by shahid2000 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:07 pm

amalrajpillai wrote:I got ilr last month now am planning to apply naturalisation for my 4 yrs old uk born son ,but his visa is going to expire on 13 th of july .My question is is that ok to apply after 13th of july after expiring his visa coz i have got the appointment with council nationality checking service on 17 th of july
raj
Yes, since he was born in UK it is absolutely fine. He has an entitlement to citizenship which is not at UKBA discretion.