ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

passport not back

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ali.malik
Newly Registered

passport not back

Post by ali.malik » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:53 pm

i had submitted eea2 application .i withdrawl my application 2 weeks ago due to some personal reasons .i got my all documents but not passport..i was student here ..my student visa was expired during the process of eea2 application..
anyone can tell me why ukba has not sent my passport with my documents...
i received a letter by ukba just mentioned that i have withdrawl my application..

Diomond

Re: passport not back

Post by Diomond » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:16 pm

ali.malik wrote:i had submitted eea2 application .i withdrawl my application 2 weeks ago due to some personal reasons .i got my all documents but not passport..i was student here ..my student visa was expired during the process of eea2 application..
i received a letter by ukba just mentioned that i have withdrawl my application..
As u said your visa was expired during ur application ad u withdrew ur application , So you have no visa to be in the country So they kept your passport so when u they want they can send you to ur country without problem,
Any chance i can ask why u withdrew your application?

ali.malik
Newly Registered

Re: passport not back

Post by ali.malik » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:29 pm

Diomond wrote:
ali.malik wrote:i had submitted eea2 application .i withdrawl my application 2 weeks ago due to some personal reasons .i got my all documents but not passport..i was student here ..my student visa was expired during the process of eea2 application..
As u said your visa was expired during ur application ad u withdrew ur application , So you have no visa to be in the country So they kept your passport so when u they want they can send you to ur country without problem,
Any chance i can ask why u withdrew your application?
sory

ali.malik
Newly Registered

Post by ali.malik » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:30 pm

could i change my immigration status back to student?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:13 pm

ali.malik wrote:could i change my immigration status back to student?
You would be better asking that question in another part of the forum.

too old
Pakistan

Post by too old » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:54 am

It is slightly confusing that you will withdraw your application and want to go back to student after your visa has ran out.
if you can mention the reason why you withdrew your application and you are still in a relationship or married to an eea national then i will reapply for residence card