ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:35 pm

we actually did email Gerry's also to ask for an update, they said that they couldn't help as they only manage the paperwork, sending and receiving it to the BHC.

they then gave us another email address and we have emailed them but haven't received any response... I think it's all dependant on luck!

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

asadalysa wrote:we actually did email Gerry's also to ask for an update, they said that they couldn't help as they only manage the paperwork, sending and receiving it to the BHC.

they then gave us another email address and we have emailed them but haven't received any response... I think it's all dependant on luck!
My 3 months elapsed on 20th March 2013, when I emailed them, I got a reply few days later saying that they will be forwarding my email to the relevant department. It has now been over a week and have still not heard anything from anyone..

atifakhan

What is Gerry's email address??

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:17 pm

When time is over 12 weeks and one decides to email Gerry Islamabad, what is the correct email that one can email to?? Please help as there seems to be more than one email people are emailing to. Confused..

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Re: What is Gerry's email address??

Post by HELLO786 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:30 pm

atifakhan wrote:When time is over 12 weeks and one decides to email Gerry Islamabad, what is the correct email that one can email to?? Please help as there seems to be more than one email people are emailing to. Confused..

Does anyone at all have an idea of what the delay seems to be?
Maybe all the replies will come all of a sudden in sha ALlah
Its now been 3 weeks and no one has heard very unusual..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: What is Gerry's email address??

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 pm

atifakhan wrote:When time is over 12 weeks and one decides to email Gerry Islamabad, what is the correct email that one can email to?? Please help as there seems to be more than one email people are emailing to. Confused..
isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:38 pm

I got feelin they control how many visas they give..
I reckon next week al march people will here and Aprils will start...

Inshallah and all d best to everyone x
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

usman682
Newly Registered

Post by usman682 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

atifakhan wrote:
usman682 wrote:Applied on 18th of March and still waiting.....[/quote
Any news of your RFC? Have you heard of any outcome?

Finally status has been updated today for rfc. will collect passport on Monday Inshallah and hope for the best Inshallah

passport submit: 18/03/2013
rfc: 28/03/2013

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:48 pm

usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

Finally status has been updated today for rfc. will collect passport on Monday Inshallah and hope for the best Inshallah

Hi Usman and all:

My status has also been changed today for rfc. We got a call to say pick passport on Tuesday and not Monday. There is a holiday at Gerry Islamabad on Monday. Did you also apply in Islamabad.. ?

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:49 pm

usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

that gives us all some hope that they are progressing with the second half of March applications!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:55 pm

asadalysa wrote:
usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

that gives us all some hope that they are progressing with the second half of March applications!
Wow mashallah what good news..

Congratulations 2 u both!!!! =)

atifakhan

RFC Received!!

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:58 pm

Dear all users:

My status changed to for RFC, time taken 68 working days (13 weeks and four days). I will be collecting my passport on Tuesday and I hope you all members pray for my positive outcome. Indeed, I as always will keep you all in my prays at all times till you all receive a positive outcome and beyond..

Applied: 20 March 2013
BHC: 4/4/2013
RFC: 28/6:2013

Please all pray for me, I really need everyone's prays and support. Ya Allah/Mola khair..

usman682
Newly Registered

Post by usman682 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:59 pm

atifakhan wrote:
usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

Hi Usman and all:

My status has also been changed today for rfc. We got a call to say pick passport on Tuesday and not Monday. There is a holiday at Gerry Islamabad on Monday. Did you also apply in Islamabad.. ?

I didnot recieve any call. just check the status and it was updated. I applied in Islamabad and donot think there is an holiday on Monday.

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Re: RFC Received!!

Post by asadalysa » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

atifakhan wrote:Dear all users:

My status changed to for RFC, time taken 68 working days (13 weeks and four days). I will be collecting my passport on Tuesday and I hope you all members pray for my positive outcome. Indeed, I as always will keep you all in my prays at all times till you all receive a positive outcome and beyond..

Applied: 20 March 2013
BHC: 4/4/2013
RFC: 28/6:2013

Please all pray for me, I really need everyone's prays and support. Ya Allah/Mola khair..
best of luck :) we look forward to hearing the good news on Tuesday!

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:06 pm

usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:
usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

Hi Usman and all:

I did not receive any call. just check the status and it was updated. I applied in Islamabad and donot think there is an holiday on Monday.
On the status of rfc it says we can pick up between mon-fri. We got a call few minutes after status changed to say that although your status says min-fri, we are closed on Monday, you can collect on Tuesday. I have looked on website, there is no official holiday to say Monday Gerry is closed or anything. So I'll go on Monday too.. Please update me should you hear anything different..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

if you live close to isb/pindi region i would recommend going on monday morning 9am...

they say come on tuesday but to be honest they already have your passport :D :D

happened to a cousin , he couldnt wait for the day they asked and went in and collected passport .... :) :) :)
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Iqra1121
Newly Registered

Post by Iqra1121 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:36 pm

angelkhan wrote:
Iqra1121 wrote:My hubby submitted his application on the 18th March... still no news. Really getting fed up now. Why are they taking so long??
hey sis I knw hw u feel buh the best way is to b patient I knw its hard I tried every thing to get my hubby her for the birth of me baby like emailing the visa office people nd telling them abt my situation phoning them everything buh nufin worked then jus been patient I applied on the 25th of may nd it went under process on nd of june visa stamped on 26th october nd we found out on 30 October nd me hubby came down on the 20th of November thanx to allah hpe urs happens quicker then mine inshallah
Aww thanks hun, my hubby got his RFC today so hoping and praying its good news. Don't want to go through the hassle of appealing and all of that

Iqra1121
Newly Registered

Post by Iqra1121 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

Our status has finally changed too and we applied the same date as you. InshaAllah praying for good news for everyone!!

usman682
Newly Registered

Post by usman682 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

atifakhan wrote:
usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:
usman682 wrote:
Hi Usman and all:

I did not receive any call. just check the status and it was updated. I applied in Islamabad and donot think there is an holiday on Monday.
On the status of rfc it says we can pick up between mon-fri. We got a call few minutes after status changed to say that although your status says min-fri, we are closed on Monday, you can collect on Tuesday. I have looked on website, there is no official holiday to say Monday Gerry is closed or anything. So I'll go on Monday too.. Please update me should you hear anything different..

status didnot mention to pick mon-Fri. just says application is ready for collection collect the application from the same center where you submit the application. I donot think there is an holiday on Monday in Islamabad. status was updated by bhc so you can check on Monday as well. If Gerry didnot recieve yur application on monday which is most unlikely as per the status you can collect on Tuesday. important thing is that u got the visa Inshallah either its Monday or Tuesday doesnot matter much. Best of luck

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:44 pm

Iqra1121 wrote:
angelkhan wrote:
Iqra1121 wrote:My hubby submitted his application on the 18th March... still no news. Really getting fed up now. Why are they taking so long??
hey sis I knw hw u feel buh the best way is to b patient I knw its hard I tried every thing to get my hubby her for the birth of me baby like emailing the visa office people nd telling them abt my situation phoning them everything buh nufin worked then jus been patient I applied on the 25th of may nd it went under process on nd of june visa stamped on 26th october nd we found out on 30 October nd me hubby came down on the 20th of November thanx to allah hpe urs happens quicker then mine inshallah
Aww thanks hun, my hubby got his RFC today so hoping and praying its good news. Don't want to go through the hassle of appealing and all of that
Iqra, did your husband apply from Islamabad? Is he picking passport this Monday also??

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:46 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:if you live close to isb/pindi region i would recommend going on monday morning 9am...

they say come on tuesday but to be honest they already have your passport :D :D

happened to a cousin , he couldnt wait for the day they asked and went in and collected passport .... :) :) :)
Yes I'll go on Monday sis, please pray for me..

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:50 pm

Omgg im so happy for you guys. InshAllah I pray you all have positive responses and pray that my hubby also hears soon..duas plzzzz

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:52 pm

usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:
usman682 wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

status didnot mention to pick mon-Fri. just says application is ready for collection collect the application from the same center where you submit the application. I donot think there is an holiday on Monday in Islamabad. status was updated by bhc so you can check on Monday as well. If Gerry didnot recieve yur application on monday which is most unlikely as per the status you can collect on Tuesday. important thing is that u got the visa Inshallah either its Monday or Tuesday doesnot matter much. Best of luck
Update: Thanks, I just hope we hear a positive outcome. The text message stated to pick up between mon-fri. The BHC status simply states your application is ready for collection from where you submitted your application.. Keep me in your prays everyone.. I hope every member hears a positive outcome very soon. Thanks..

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:59 pm

bluejewel wrote:Omgg im so happy for you guys. InshAllah I pray you all have positive responses and pray that my hubby also hears soon..duas plzzzz
Please pray for me sister.. Inshallah your decision times should come to you by next week inshallah..

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:42 pm

Yeh InshAllah of course.. you'll b fine im sure

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:02 pm

Wow congratulation to all of u guys and I hope all u have positive outcome plz plz pray for me too mine z also near I applied on 30 April so inshalah I will wait alitle more time and waiting for the positive reply :) don't forget me n ur Duas
Ps. Plz don't forget to write ur passport outcome ok