ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

financial requiremet

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nico
Newly Registered

financial requiremet

Post by Nico » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:14 am

I'm little be confused as my case it's special,I want apply for spouse visa
cat B (3 employer),the three of them pay weekly ( I should produce 52 pay slips).unfortunately my first employer paid me 3 weeks cash hand(weeks number 29,31,39)and I did't enter their amount on my bank account,however my annul gross pay still more than 18600 pound without those 3 payment(I used only 49 pay slips for calculate my gross pay)
do I still qualify for apply?

dada

Post by dada » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Yes it sounds like you're covered but if you could get a note / letter from your first employer that reflects the total you were paid over the last year or your initial employment contract that includes your expected salary.

In your application letter, explain the missing payslips (people have been caught out by this) and emphasize that with or without them, you meet the minimum requirement. Also advise them to refer to attached employment letter

Best wishes

Nico
Newly Registered

Post by Nico » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Yes it sounds like you're covered but if you could get a note / letter from your first employer that reflects the total you were paid over the last year
I have p60 which show my earning with old employer from(April to January),but I want use for the application only period (sept to January)

or your initial employment contract that includes your expected salary.

they mention only how much they pay me per a hour and is permanent
Also advise them to refer to attached employment letter
what they should find there beside my gross pay and period.