ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

general ILR questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Tue May 21, 2013 10:41 pm

SADIE100 wrote:Hi Kevin,

Yes we checked nearest to us is Bracknell they do SCS for 77gbp and plan to go there, a week or so before we make appointment at PEO.

Thank you
That's Excellent. In the meant time gradually start collecting the documents,you will need. Don't wait till the last moment. I started collecting My documents 6 Months before My Visa expired.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

Kevin24
Diamond Member

Post by Kevin24 » Wed May 22, 2013 4:16 pm

SADIE100 wrote:Hi Kevin,

Yes we checked nearest to us is Bracknell they do SCS for 77gbp and plan to go there, a week or so before we make appointment at PEO.

Thank you
My Council does provide an Interview service for PEO applicants. Don't know why? Make good use of the service your council is providing.
KEVIN
Please Don't send me P. M If I haven't sent you One .

SADIE100
Newly Registered

what should mums letter be like

Post by SADIE100 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi All,

My mum is visiting us this weekend and thought it a good chance to ask her for a letter , which we should include in the application. She has asked what should be included in it. To be honest I am not sure what the office wants to know , we lived with her for 10 month before finding our own place, we have a great relationship and she was a great support to us, but what do they want to here from her I am not sure. Please advise.

Thank you

Sadie