ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 Query for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bsudhir

P60 Query for ILR

Post by bsudhir » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Hi All

I have only 2 years of P60 (Physical Copy) received from HMRC. The other 3 years P60 i have downloaded from my Employer HR Portal. Will this be OK if i print these P60s after downloading or do you i need to write to HMRC to get the actual copies?

Can anyone please clarify?

Regards
Sudhir

Aqeel

Re: P60 Query for ILR

Post by Aqeel » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:10 pm

bsudhir wrote:Hi All

I have only 2 years of P60 (Physical Copy) received from HMRC. The other 3 years P60 i have downloaded from my Employer HR Portal. Will this be OK if i print these P60s after downloading or do you i need to write to HMRC to get the actual copies?

Can anyone please clarify?

Regards
Sudhir
If you have P60 for the last year it should be fine, I can understant you want to make sure all documents are available to you just in case if case worker wants to have a look, in that case you can order your employment historyfor last 5 years by phoning HMRC they will send you a letter with the details of your income and tax on it which is also acceptable, hope it helps