ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Money fell and came back to £900 Same day(Comments Plz)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samir01

Money fell and came back to £900 Same day(Comments Plz)

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:06 pm

Hi Guys,

Mistakenly My amount Fell down from 900 on Todays date. (Barclays Acc)
And when i realised, i added my money back. But it left the mark that i moved out although same day it came back. Same day balance remained over 900.

Although my another Halifax account has over 2000 pounds continously from june 10th till today. Making Total Savings at all Times Over 900 in last 3 Months.

Whats your Experience Guys. (Shall I mention it in my file after attching one month additional Halifax Statement Showing Total Amount on my name or i should not mention)

Or it would be problem. Have you heard anyone refused on this situation.

I am preparing to apply on 15th August, (Visa Ends 31 Aug)

UKBA Guidance is Confusings as it says:
((((((h) the end date of the 90-day and 28-day periods referred to in (b) and (c) above will be taken as the date of the closing balance on the most recent of the specified documents (where specified documents from two or more accounts are submitted, this will be the end date for the account that most favours the applicant), and must be no earlier than 31 days before the date of application.)))))))

Q1 Can i use two statments for showing total balance.
Q2 Shall I take Statement till 28th June and Apply before 28th July While putting 50,000 in different personnal account. With different date statement.

Whats ur experience guys.
Plz reply with your Opinion.
It would be a great help.

Regards
Samir
Last edited by samir01 on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rsrameshsunil

Re: Money fell and came back to £900 Same day(Comments Plz)

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:13 pm

samir01 wrote:Hi Guys,

And when i realised, i added my money back. But it left the mark that i moved out although same day it came back. Same day balance remained over 900.

Although my another Halifax account has over 2000 pounds continously from june 10th till today. Making Total Savings at all Times Over 900 in last 3 Months.

Whats your Experience Guys. (Shall I mention it in my file after attching one month additional Halifax Statement Showing Total Amount on my name or i should not mention)

Regards
Samir
Have you already applied and asking about sending additional statement or are you in the process of applying?

If you have not applied yet and intend to make an application now, It is very highly likely that your application will be refused and chances of winning appeal later would be extremely difficult.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Regards
Samir

Hi Samir:

Have you applied or now preparing your case?
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

monolyte

Post by monolyte » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Regards
Samir
GO AND READ THE GUIDANCE POLICY, IT IS CLEARLY STATED THERE IN BLACK AND WHITE.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:36 pm

Mr Legal wrote:

Regards
Samir

Hi Samir:

No I am Just going to apply on august the 15th. (Visa Ends Aug 31)
I have another account with over 2000 from June 10th.
What if i mark the situation and send them an 2nd statment showing total balance on my name at all time was 900 . Would it be beneficial.

Atleast i have total balance over 900 at all times in 2 accounts so logically i think it should not be refused.

Have u seen refusal on this issue.
Plz Update. I am Very much worried.

(Read Policy Guidelines but its not Clear for this type of Situation) Whether we can add 2 statements for showing total at any date)

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Mr Legal wrote:

Regards
Samir

Hi Samir:

Preparing the case i was satisfied suddenly this happened now if its dangerous to apply then i might choose phd course with 1 month statement. Plz suggest

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Post by tuliprose » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:26 pm

samir01 wrote:
Mr Legal wrote:

Regards
Samir

Hi Samir:

No I am Just going to apply on august the 15th. (Visa Ends Aug 31)
I have another account with over 2000 from June 10th.
What if i mark the situation and send them an 2nd statment showing total balance on my name at all time was 900 . Would it be beneficial.

Atleast i have total balance over 900 at all times in 2 accounts so logically i think it should not be refused.

Have u seen refusal on this issue.
Plz Update. I am Very much worried.

(Read Policy Guidelines but its not Clear for this type of Situation) Whether we can add 2 statements for showing total at any date)

Rather than sending bank statements, you can get a letter from bank confirming that you maintained your funds for 90 days. Only letter is also acceptable.
Note: I do not work as an Immigration Consultant, but my advice comes from experiences and my opinions are my own.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:27 pm

Check your online statement.
If it shows any transaction below 900 then we have an issue.
If not that don't worry its most likely that the statement that you will get will not show any transaction below 900.
and I confirmed with my Bank Manager that UKBA cannot get your bank account details as its breach of privacy. so they trust the statement you have sent and if its does not show any transaction below 900 than you are kool.
Cheers
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:23 pm

KickAss wrote:Check your online statement.
If it shows any transaction below 900 then we have an issue.
If not that don't worry its most likely that the statement that you will get will not show any transaction below 900.
and I confirmed with my Bank Manager that UKBA cannot get your bank account details as its breach of privacy. so they trust the statement you have sent and if its does not show any transaction below 900 than you are kool.
Cheers
Yes it shows the balance went down.
My amount dropped below 1st and recovered after it same day.
I am really depressed it was super badluck as i was very much easy on my case to file.
I dont know whats better.
if i take my statement till 28th june and apply before 28th july. Showing 50k on other account at later dates (although the gap difference between 2 statement might raise question that if i added 900 to 50k.
or i should send them 2 statements showing total balance remained over 900 on august as normal.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:57 pm

sorry to say this. But i feel that its very difficult to get through. Especially nowdays UKBA are looking for reasons to refuse every visa.

I am quite sure that they will refuse your visa if you submit that bank statement of yours.

You have two options though:

1. For time being make an application on 30th of August (so that you wont be a overstayer). And then by the time you complete your 90day period (september 10th) in your other account. Send those new statements by filling a change of circumstances form.

Risk: This option is still not safe because the rule says you need to demonstrate you have maintained £900 for 90 days at the time of date of application. But your maintainance period falls beyond the date of application.

2. Obtain a bank letter rather than a statement. Stating that the balance has not gone below 900 for last 90 days. (Banks usually do not give these type of letters. But you can try)

Risk: You may be in trouble if UKBA verifies with the bank in depth.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:14 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:sorry to say this. But i feel that its very difficult to get through. Especially nowdays UKBA are looking for reasons to refuse every visa.

I am quite sure that they will refuse your visa if you submit that bank statement of yours.

You have two options though:

1. For time being make an application on 30th of August (so that you wont be a overstayer). And then by the time you complete your 90day period (september 10th) in your other account. Send those new statements by filling a change of circumstances form.

Risk: This option is still not safe because the rule says you need to demonstrate you have maintained £900 for 90 days at the time of date of application. But your maintainance period falls beyond the date of application.

2. Obtain a bank letter rather than a statement. Stating that the balance has not gone below 900 for last 90 days. (Banks usually do not give these type of letters. But you can try)

Risk: You may be in trouble if UKBA verifies with the bank in depth.

What do you say if i take my statement for 90 days which carried 900 continously till 28th june and apply in next 25 days. Whereas showing 51k in other account

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by khan_81 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:28 pm

I think if your end balance on the specific day is over 900 pounds then you don't have to worry.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:29 pm

khan_81 wrote:I think if your end balance on the specific day is over 900 pounds then you don't have to worry.
Yes i also think so but im seeking if someone have different openinion

dancingguy05

Post by dancingguy05 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:05 pm

samir01 wrote:
khan_81 wrote:I think if your end balance on the specific day is over 900 pounds then you don't have to worry.
Yes i also think so but im seeking if someone have different openinion
They check only the end day balance. It comes under pankina case. I had similar issue when I applied for psw. The online statements show it went down. But I could find that much on my paper tatements. It was ok with mine. So anyways u got some money in another bank account. So put that as well if you have some doubts. Don't take any risks.

Best wishes

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 pm

No !
You have to have 900 for 90 days. !!
Now I am Fuc%%%% confused with how many accounts, statements and dates of them are ???

Give me following details of all your accounts to help you

Bank account Type , Amount , Duration of money >900 with dates.

With all your account information, we can suggest you how you can make best use of it .

Cheers
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:45 pm

KickAss wrote:No !
Now I am Fuc%%%% confused with how many accounts, statements and dates of them are ???

With all your account information, we can suggest you how you can make best use of it .

Cheers
I put 900 on 18th march it remained till 28th june in my barclays.
Account type is Barclays Account.
I had 2000 in halifax thoughout from 10th june till today...
If i put 51k in my halifax and take my barclays statement till yesterdY 28th june. Which has been over 99 days. Would it help

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:31 am

Samir01 - dont worry, you are on a safe side.

You can take your time and apply on 15th August as per your wish, they cannot refuse your visa. I will tell you how:

You need to show that you have access to £900 for for a consecutive 90 day period prior to the date of your application. You can show this £900 in multiple accounts over the 90 day period but you must have access to £900.

What you can do is you can show your barclays statement till 28th June and from 28th june till the date of your application you can show your halifax statement. Hope this makes sense to you.

With regards to the £50k, you can open a online or a instant saver with either barclays or halifax and submit a separate statement for investment funds. There is no requirement to maintain the investment funds for a number of days.

** Please do not maintain your investment and your maintenance in one account, this will cause a lot of confusion to the case worker **

problem solved.

They cannot refuse your application on the grounds of maintenance or investment.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

samir01 wrote:

Cheers
If i put 51k in my halifax and take my barclays statement till yesterdY 28th june. Which has been over 99 days. Would it help

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:58 am

Entrepreneur9 wrote:Samir01 - dont worry, you are on a safe side.

You can take your time and apply on 15th August as per your wish, they cannot refuse your visa. I will tell you how:

You need to show that you have access to £900 for for a consecutive 90 day period prior to the date of your application. You can show this £900 in multiple accounts over the 90 day period but you must have access to £900.

What you can do is you can show your barclays statement till 28th June and from 28th june till the date of your application you can show your halifax statement. Hope this makes sense to you.

With regards to the £50k, you can open a online or a instant saver with either barclays or halifax and submit a separate statement for investment funds. There is no requirement to maintain the investment funds for a number of days.

** Please do not maintain your investment and your maintenance in one account, this will cause a lot of confusion to the case worker **

problem solved.

They cannot refuse your application on the grounds of maintenance or investment.

samir01 wrote:

Cheers
Thanks a lot bro.
It really makes sense. Thanks for making this quite straight forward .
I will follow your tips.
Kind Regards.
Samir

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:15 am

No problem at all.

My friend was in a similar situation like you when he was applying for his Post Study Work Visa. By mistake he transferred his maintenance funds to his another account. So he did the same thing by providing 2 different bank statements covering 90 day period and covering £900.

He got his visa and so will you.

Good Luck.

samir01 wrote:
Entrepreneur9 wrote:Samir01 - dont worry, you are on a safe side.

problem solved.

samir01 wrote:

Cheers
Thanks a lot bro.
It really makes sense. Thanks for making this quite straight forward .
I will follow your tips.
Kind Regards.
Samir

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:45 am

Samir

yes make sure there should not be a broken period in the 90 consecutive days.You can provide two statement for your maintenance funds which can count your consecutive 90 days for 900£ at all time.Highlight it to the caseworker in your covering letter.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:07 pm

Mr Legal wrote:

Samir

yes make sure there should not be a broken period in the 90 consecutive days.You can provide two statement for your maintenance funds which can count your consecutive 90 days for 900£ at all time.Highlight it to the caseworker in your covering letter.
I will definitly follow this way. But what do you think if i take my statement of 900 for 3 months from period 28 march to 28th june and apply within next 28 days as after i put 51k in my different account.Can this raise question as the timing for both statement printouts will be different.

What would you say on it. Although i will follow your previous tip but i want to check how do you consider this if we compare these 2 options.

Regards.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:36 pm

As long as your closing balance on the day is £900 than you are on safe and it will not effect you.

For example:

Your Balance is = £900 on 01/07/2013
You Withdraw = £200 on 01/07/2013

New Balance after withrdrawing Money = £700

Same Day you deposit = £300 (01/07/2013) it bring your balance back to £900 above.

so closing balance for the day is above £900 so technically you are safe.

regards

I am preparing to apply on 15th August, (Visa Ends 31 Aug)

UKBA Guidance is Confusings as it says:
((((((h) the end date of the 90-day and 28-day periods referred to in (b) and (c) above will be taken as the date of the closing balance on the most recent of the specified documents (where specified documents from two or more accounts are submitted, this will be the end date for the account that most favours the applicant), and must be no earlier than 31 days before the date of application.)))))))

Q1 Can i use two statments for showing total balance.
Q2 Shall I take Statement till 28th June and Apply before 28th July While putting 50,000 in different personnal account. With different date statement.

Regards
Samir

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:09 pm

samir01:

As I said, you are on a safe side.

If you want you can provide statements from 28 march to 28th june and apply within the next 28 days. No problem

You can also apply on or after 15th August with the previous example I gave you. No problem again

But please note: in both the cases do not put the maintenance and investment funds in the same account.

Show them in separate account with separate statements.

If you follow this, then there wont be any confusion and they cannot refuse your application on these grounds.

Mark my words

Good Luck
samir01 wrote:
Mr Legal wrote:

Samir

I will definitly follow this way. But what do you think if i take my statement of 900 for 3 months from period 28 march to 28th june and apply within next 28 days as after i put 51k in my different account.Can this raise question as the timing for both statement printouts will be different.

What would you say on it. Although i will follow your previous tip but i want to check how do you consider this if we compare these 2 options.

Regards.

samir01

Post by samir01 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:13 am

Entrepreneur9 wrote:samir01:

As I said, you are on a safe side.

If you want you can provide statements from 28 march to 28th june and apply within the next 28 days. No problem

You can also apply on or after 15th August with the previous example I gave you. No problem again

But please note: in both the cases do not put the maintenance and investment funds in the same account.

Show them in separate account with separate statements.

If you follow this, then there wont be any confusion and they cannot refuse your application on these grounds.

Mark my words

Good Luck
samir01 wrote:
Mr Legal wrote:

Samir

Regards.

Thanks bro.
Basically i will try my best to use your guideline.
As a priority 28th march to 28th june statement
Or if i miss this then connecting statement from halifax from 28th will follow my last month.
I appreciate everyones real and great advises.
I will pray for Your Success .
Thanks all who shared expert opinion.
Regards.

papa smurf
Newly Registered

policy guidance

Post by papa smurf » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:01 pm

174. Where you are providing evidence of maintenance from a single account, we will always
assess the funds available to you from the closing balance given on the document provided.

175. Where two or more pieces of evidence from a single account are submitted (for example
two consecutive bank statements) we will assess the funds available to you from the closing balance of the most recent document.

176.Where evidence from two or more accounts are submitted, we will assess the funds available
to you using:
• the most recent closing balance of one account, plus
• any additional money available to you on the date of that closing balance, for which you have provided the required evidence.
We will always use the closing balance date from the account that most favours you.