ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

another refusal as expected..

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

junoon
Newly Registered

another refusal as expected..

Post by junoon » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:45 pm

my friend's visa application is refused 2 days ago. case worker raised two points on his application..

1) name is not mentioned in marketing material

ans: he mentioned his company name in all advertisements

2) current appointment report not provided

ans: he provides companies house letter which cost him 20 pounds plus print outs from website about his appointment in company.

i am really surprised to see his reasons of refusal coz his case and my case is 100% similar but i got 1 different reason of my refusal. my reasons are as follows

1) my name is not mentioned on contract and landline number is missing in my client details.
ans: company name was written and i signed contract on company's behalf. yes landline number was not there in client details but mobile number and email address provided.

ans: i provides companies house letter which cost me 20 pounds plus print outs from website about my appointment in company with date...

could any1 tell me what are chances of winning or our appeals with above reasons.....

MNaveedonline

Re: another refusal as expected..

Post by MNaveedonline » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:11 pm

junoon wrote:my friend's visa application is refused 2 days ago. case worker raised two points on his application..

ans: he provides companies house letter which cost him 20 pounds plus print outs from website about his appointment in company.

i am really surprised to see his reasons of refusal coz his case and my case is 100% similar but i got 1 different reason of my refusal. my reasons are as follows

1) my name is not mentioned on contract and landline number is missing in my client details.
ans: company name was written and i signed contract on company's behalf. yes landline number was not there in client details but mobile number and email address provided.

ans: i provides companies house letter which cost me 20 pounds plus print outs from website about my appointment in company with date...

could any1 tell me what are chances of winning or our appeals with above reasons.....
100% chances, in oral appeal.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:38 pm

junoon wrote:my friend's visa application is refused 2 days ago. case worker raised two points on his application..

Hi

Sorry to hear about your refusal, as you know it mention in the guidance that you have to get the CAR from the company house for a fee.

Its in Annex A 23

[ You must obtain the report from Companies House, for a fee, and send it with your application]

But it is't the end of it, you can go for appeal and challenge it.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:49 pm

I am seeing quite a few refusals regarding Current appointment report. How serious is this guys? Is submitting a print out from companies house website really becoming a problem? I understand many have received their visas this way?

Extension2013

Post by Extension2013 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:44 pm

Sorry for your refusal.Did you attach the £20 invoice with your application(joke)
Go straight in appeal and just hope for the best.

peace74098
Newly Registered

Post by peace74098 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:23 am

Sorry to hear that. U will win.
Can you please tell me wht is current appointment report

Kokopop

Post by Kokopop » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:34 am

Sorry to hear about it ,go for oral appeal 100% chances in your favour pal !!!

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:55 am

peace74098 wrote:

Sorry to hear that. U will win.
Can you please tell me wht is current appointment report

call companies house and ask them to send your appointment as director of the company. u wiil get it in few days

Christianoronaldo

Post by Christianoronaldo » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:12 am

@Junoon

plus print outs from website about my appointment in company with date...

You mentioned above sentence in your first post. What do you mean by this? Do you mean you downloaded current appointment report from companies house website? If no, what exactly you printed; can you send a link.

Regards

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Christianoronaldo wrote:@Junoon

plus print outs from website about my appointment in company with date...

You mentioned above sentence in your first post. What do you mean by this? Do you mean you downloaded current appointment report from companies house website? If no, what exactly you printed; can you send a link.

Regards
@cristiano

when you register your company online, you have to make login name and by using this login name, you can access your details online. so i retrieve my current appointment report through online system and took printouts and attached with my application. on top of that i called companies house and obtain a letter with their stamp. i dont know why they refused my application but now i observed some people got their visas by providing only online printouts. i think my case worker dont wana see me in UK. :(

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:15 pm

Appeal is the way to get rid off from this unwanted situation where the chances are almost 100% . Let's hope for good.
Many Regards

junoon
Newly Registered

Post by junoon » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:39 am

sabuj263 wrote:Appeal is the way to get rid off from this unwanted situation where the chances are almost 100% . Let's hope for good.
this is what i am think and working on it. i met many lawyers but every1 is saying different stories. lets c what gonna happened with my appeal... thanks

aziz1053

Post by aziz1053 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:17 am

Very good chances, rather you can go for an fresh application if. You don't want to wait. If you rest of the updated application