ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal.....................

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tazz

Refusal.....................

Post by Tazz » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:44 pm

hi guys

I applied on 28th Sep via psw (50k) route money held in UK Bank 3rd Party
Bio done on 18th Oct
refusal 28th June, :(

Reason (Bank did't mention my name), no right of appeal as still got the visa

thinking for fresh application, any suggestion

rsrameshsunil

Re: Refusal.....................

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Tazz wrote:hi guys

Bio done on 18th Oct

I am sure you can go legal and win. But its not worth it and expensive. Make a fresh application, and remember to get every single point right this time. UKBA is crazy.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:58 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:

Bio done on 18th Oct

I am sure you can go legal and win. But its not worth it and expensive. Make a fresh application, and remember to get every single point right this time. UKBA is crazy.

Thanks for you suggestion, This is what i am thinking, as its hard to get these things sorted as its nearly 10 months gone, there are quite a lot changes

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:14 pm

Tazz wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:

Bio done on 18th Oct

Thanks for you suggestion, This is what i am thinking, as its hard to get these things sorted as its nearly 10 months gone, there are quite a lot changes
true...appealing is very slow at the moment. And considering you dont even have the appeal rights. I can imagine it will take atleast another year to sort out all the court permission stuff etc... Its much better to sort out the necessary documents and make a new application. if you are get everything right and if you are lucky you can expect your visa much quickly.

Mr Legal

Post by Mr Legal » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:35 pm

Bio done on 18th Oct

I think your case is very simple. If you have enough time in your visa expiry,just drop them a detailed letter addressing the issue of name in the bank documents(which is unlawful and against the bank policy).You can get a written letter or email from the bank that they cannot put your name in another account provided that you have the only one issue in your refusal letter.Also try to reach a member of this forum who has recently got approved his appeal in the tribunal on this issue.Request the copy of that determination from the forum member and attach with your detail applciaiton to the Home office.

I think this will help you out of the issue and they may review your refusal decision in light of the bank letter and tribunal determination instead you pay new fee with furnishing the same letter as no bank here in the Uk will put your name in the third party's account until and unless you have converted a joint account or put the money in yours name account.
Experience and understanding can get you to the goal.Every information based on my own experience is friendly shared in goodfaith.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:08 pm

Mr Legal wrote:

Bio done on 18th Oct

I think your case is very simple. If you have enough time in your visa expiry,just drop them a detailed letter addressing the issue of name in the bank documents(which is unlawful and against the bank policy).You can get a written letter or email from the bank that they cannot put your name in another account provided that you have the only one issue in your refusal letter.Also try to reach a member of this forum who has recently got approved his appeal in the tribunal on this issue.Request the copy of that determination from the forum member and attach with your detail applciaiton to the Home office.

I think this will help you out of the issue and they may review your refusal decision in light of the bank letter and tribunal determination instead you pay new fee with furnishing the same letter as no bank here in the Uk will put your name in the third party's account until and unless you have converted a joint account or put the money in yours name account.
Thanks for your suggestions, as i say earlier it was a Third Party and its hard to convince them to retain the money in their account, I am thinking to have a fresh application with money in own account.

And also the business is in running process so i need an extra bit of documents to prove my self a genuine entrepreneur applicant.

All the best wishes for them who still waiting for their decision and Congrats for them who achieved their goals.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:18 pm

Congrats for them who achieved their goals.
Crazy UKBA ain't allowing me to achieve my goals !

smehmood
BANNED

Post by smehmood » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:07 am

rsrameshsunil wrote:
Congrats for them who achieved their goals.
Crazy UKBA ain't allowing me to achieve my goals !
Hi

I would advise you to go for judicial review, Ask your solicitor to write a pre protocol letter to UKBA and ask them to turn down your decision. Hope they will otherwise go for J.R

2 of my clients had same situation and one of them went through just by letter and other went to court. Treasury solicitor drop case out of court.

Good luck
Shaukat

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:02 pm

Hi

can anyone let me know that:-

Do we need to write on our advertisement material that, if we have a leaflet so we need to mention that

This leaflet is for local distribution only?

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi Guys

I am planning the new application and as its a running business so here are my plan of the documents

Application Form
Photograph
50k Personal Acc
Maintenance Personal Acc
Business IT
Job Title (Director Telecommunication)
Company House Report from Company House pay fee 3.00
Incorporation Certificate
Corporation Tax
Degree / Transcript
Accountant Letter
Business Insurance
Trading Body Membership
Telephone Bill
Rent Lease/Rend Agreement of the Business Premises
Business Rates
Broadband Bill
Electricity Bill
Contract
Business Plan
Audited / Un audited Accounts
Advertisement Material
Website
Facebook Page
Gum tree Ad
Google Ad
Leaflet

I hope these all document will help me to get through this process, any suggestions are welcome.

Good Luck for those who are still waiting, and Congrats for the rest who have achieved it.

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:48 pm

added my comments in line.
Tazz wrote:Hi Guys

I am planning the new application and as its a running business so here are my plan of the documents

Application Form
Photograph
50k Personal Acc
Maintenance Personal Acc
Make sure you use different accounts for investment and maintenance.
Business IT
I am not sure about the job title. Have you researched it already? the prefix "Director" sounds a bit risky.

Corporation Tax
Degree / Transcript
Accountant Letter
Business Insurance
Trading Body Membership
Telephone Bill
Business Rates
Broadband Bill
Electricity Bill
Contract
Ensure every single point requirement in the policy guidance is handled in your contract.
Business Plan
Advertisement Material
Ensure every single point requirement in the policy guidance is handled in your advertisement materials.

Website
Facebook Page
Gum tree Ad
Google Ad
Leaflet

I hope these all document will help me to get through this process, any suggestions are welcome.

Good Luck for those who are still waiting, and Congrats for the rest who have achieved it.

Tazz

Post by Tazz » Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:49 pm

rsrameshsunil wrote:added my comments in line.

Application Form
Photograph
50k Personal Acc
Maintenance Personal Acc
Business IT
I am not sure about the job title. Have you researched it already? the prefix "Director" sounds a bit risky.

Corporation Tax
Degree / Transcript
Accountant Letter
Business Insurance
Trading Body Membership
Telephone Bill
Business Rates
Broadband Bill
Electricity Bill
Contract
Ensure every single point requirement in the policy guidance is handled in your contract.
Business Plan
Advertisement Material
Ensure every single point requirement in the policy guidance is handled in your advertisement materials.

Website
Facebook Page
Gum tree Ad
Google Ad
Leaflet

Hi
Thanks for the suggestions, all documents will be as per guidance and the SOC 1136 says Telecommunications Director, so it will be job title

rsrameshsunil

Post by rsrameshsunil » Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Tazz wrote:
rsrameshsunil wrote:added my comments in line.

Application Form
Photograph
50k Personal Acc
Maintenance Personal Acc
Business IT

Corporation Tax
Degree / Transcript
Accountant Letter
Business Insurance
Trading Body Membership
Telephone Bill
Business Rates
Broadband Bill
Electricity Bill
Contract
Business Plan
Advertisement Material

Website
Facebook Page
Gum tree Ad
Google Ad
Leaflet

Hi
Thanks for the suggestions, all documents will be as per guidance and the SOC 1136 says Telecommunications Director, so it will be job title
It might be in the soc list but I am just not very sure as it may be termed adminstrative. Just get opinions of others as I am not quite sure about this because I have seen a few refusals who have used director as their job title which also has a soc code.