ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entry visa to Netherlands

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Stuartb

Post by Stuartb » Sun Jun 30, 2013 7:52 am

@nobodysperfect
You said the Dutch application should be done within 6 months, does that mean it could possibly take up to 6 months and is that with a lawyer?

nobodysperfect

Post by nobodysperfect » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:44 pm

My lawyer sent me a document which help the govt determine if you are qualified for the legal aid. Since we were appealing against the rejection of our entry visa it took us around three months to win the appeal and get the visa sorted out with the help of a lawyer.I mentioned six months time line in case you left for Ireland. Based on my experience you should get a lawyer. You will save a lot of hassle and time.

Stuartb

Post by Stuartb » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:53 pm

It's one of 3 options I'm thinking about, trying to work out what to do, how much did it cost with legal aid?

nobodysperfect

Post by nobodysperfect » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:43 pm

Stuartb wrote:It's one of 3 options I'm thinking about, trying to work out what to do, how much did it cost with legal aid?
I think that the best option. It did cost me around Euro 150.I have sent you a PM.

nobodysperfect

Post by nobodysperfect » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:18 am

It has been about 5+ months from your initial post. Can you update us with your progress?

Stuartb

Post by Stuartb » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:26 am

My wife is going to apply at the Netherlands embassy again, due to indecision from me and people in this country not exactly helping speed things up, I've made a real hash of this
I phoned a lawyer but they're not phoning back, also I'm sure they can't tell an embassy to issue a visa they can only put pressure on people right? So we'd have to do the reapplying anyway I guess
Stressed and depressed