ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC Application - My Findings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:25 pm

hi debz..

did you went through integraScreen..
keep Updating..

aj_sp_007
________
FREE JOOMLA THEMES
Last edited by aj_sp_007 on Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

debz

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:43 pm

Nope aj_sp_007.. I have not applied through itegrascreen.. I dont think that facility is available at all centers (moreover I dont want that quick service too as my Relieving date is far away.. :) )

Actually, for HSMP application I have provided all possible evidence under the sun (applicable to my case) in order to play safe. Even the VFS person was surprised to see so many documents. I went to the VFS office first on 31st March (it was a holiday for them but enquiry section was open). It was on that day that they answered almost 10 queries of mine. Next I went yesterday, to get my documents reviewed. The same person did review the documents and told me the additional documents required for EC (like copy of appointment letter, relieving letter, copy of ID [present company], copy of page 1&8 of VAF1, copy of IELTS transcript, etc..)

The guy at enquiry counter was really helpful.

Which center are you applying from?
Regards,
Debjani.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:59 pm

hi debz..

im really surprised...coz today i went to the Kolkata VFS and they gave me 3 forms...1. VAF1 2.HSMP POINTS PRO FORMA 3.INTEGRA SCREEN
i confirmed the visa fees which is 18226 INR and about the integra screen.
they told me its mandatory to go through integrascreen and their charges is included in the visa fees...

really confused...

aj_sp_007
________
Thinkmill

sanyam
Newly Registered

Post by sanyam » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:06 pm

Same here,
I applied on 12th April in Delhi. Apart from form and HSMP Performa, VFS asked me to fill up the integra form and submit the photocpies of the documents for integra verification.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:14 pm

hi guys..

have gone through the vfs and integrascreen web-sites and no whr its mentioned that u have to go through integrascreen...this process is only for those who wants to fast tract thr application...and is chargeable 5600 INR.
DOnt know why vfs is making it mandatory...??

aj_sp_007

** In india integraScreen have only 1 office i.e, in Mumbai...how can they verify the documents sitting thr... ??

HSMP is getting tougher now....one need real time high skills to go through all the process...
________
24 Dicussion

debz

^ aj_sp_007

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:17 pm

Hey, you are correct.. I knew that from 1st April a 3rd party verification came into picture and there was a fee hike fromm Rs.8000+ to Rs.18226.. So, now I know that this difference of Rs. 10000 is for that reason only.. and the 3rd party is called integrascreen.. and is it mandatory..

I just checked the additional sheet provided to me(called 'UK Visa screening' form). This demands copy documents like passport, payslips (last two months), appointment letter, employee ID, degree cert, IELTS cert.

I also filled 3 forms -> VAF1, HSMP point proforma and 'UK Visa screening' form (Integrascreen).

So, no worries.. Everybody needs to fill all 3 forms.. Hope the confusion nomore exists..
Regards,
Debjani.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:22 pm

yes debz..

so from now onwards...everyone has to go through integraScreen..this has been made mandatory by the BHC.
I hope they gonna update this in thr web-site..
Things really getting tougher...

aj_sp_007
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Om Reem Shri Padam Prabhu Jinendrai Namah
________
DESIGN HOST

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:23 pm

keep Updating Debz..

aj_sp_007
________
Zx14 Vs Hayabusa

debz

Post by debz » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:24 pm

Just an addon to my previous post..

I just checked the weblink to Integrascreen. It demands hell lot of documents which are not asked for in the physical form nor told by the enquiry.

So, Sanyam what all documents have you submitted for your EC application (apart from HSMP documents full set original)?
Regards,
Debjani.

ns7
BANNED

Post by ns7 » Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:32 pm

Hi,
I agree with debz regarding care free nature of VFS people. Definitely they mess up with the order of supplied documents but I didn't change the order in which the concerned lady arranged my documents, But I made sure that whatever I supplied was clearly mentioned by her on the check form (some sort of check list).
Surprisingly in my case I got the answers like "I don't know but if you want then you can submit originals". To be on safe side I submitted originals too (Almost all documents which I supplied at the time of HSMP application).
I felt lucky after getting EC. Good luck to all who have applied for EC !

bimb
Newly Registered

Process Time

Post by bimb » Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:48 pm

Hi Guys
We all know the proces for HSMP-EC has been changed since April 1st. As per my understanding from the forum
1) BHC Mumbai, Kolkatta, New delhi takes about 10 Working days?
2) BHC Chennai Takes about 16 to 18 working days ?
I applied to chennai BHC on 10th April VFS confirm 16 to 18 workin days
Can rest of you guys confirm on that.

3) Medical has been made mandatory for all HSMP candidates?
My medical was done on 19th April.
Can rest of you confirm this too.
4) How many of you have applied after 1st april and got EC/ rejection.
Slient readers please join in and reply .

Regarding the discussion on Integra screen. Yes this has become mandatory from BHC. We don't have to pay extra for Integra screen it's already included in the Visa fees.

The hike on visa fees is not just because of the integra screen. The fee has been increased all over the world. You can check BHC site of other coutries too. from 185$ to 400$

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:51 am

Hi Guys,

Can we apply HSMP visa directly, without going through all the hurdles of VFS & INTEGRA SCREEN ? Somewhr in this forum i read, A lady from Budapest applied directly to the counslate and in a day she got the HSMP VISA. The same happened with me, when i applied for U.K tourist visa , in 2 hrs time i got the visa.
I have gone through all the web-sites of homeoffice of U.K and nowhr it is mentioned that we need to go through VFS.
Once more thing which is confusing is , IntegraScreen is not all MANDATORY in India, then why VFS is making us go through the service.
It is only mandatory in UAE.

Members/Moderators put some ligh...

Regards,

aj_sp_007
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Om Reem Shri Padam Prabhu Jinendrai Namah
________
How To Make A Stew

debz

Post by debz » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi there..

I need a help now.. My HSMP case is under the new rule and it got approved on 19th March 2007. I have submitted my EC application for my HSMP Visa on 27th April '07. I collected the Checklist for the Integrascreen a day before and as told by the VFS enquiry personnel at Bangalore, I have submitted the following documents:

1) Copy of passport
2) Payslip (Recent two months)
3) Appointment letter (Told by enquiry to submit the recent employee's appointment letter. I submitted the original)
4) Relieving letter (Told by enquiry to submit the recent employee's relieving letter. As I will get this on 4th June '07 on my relieving date, I submitted a system generated email that states my to-be last working date with my present employee. The lady who received my documents marked NO against it.)
5) Employee ID (I was ready with a photocopy of this, but the lady at the receiving end at VFS said that it is not required and she marked NO against it).
6) Copy of degree certificate (she took the copy and marked NO against it).
7) Copy of IELTS certificate (I was ready with a photocopy of this, but the lady at the receiving end at VFS said that it is not required and she marked NO against it).

But after submission I checked the Integrascreen weblink and it says about lot more documents than that I have been told by the VFS enquiry. I was in fact ready with the whole set of HSMP application document's photocopy (which contained most of the documents mentioned in the website for Integrascreen verification).

Please tell me if the documents taken from me by the VFS for Integra screen verification is enough. If anyone of you have applied for HSMP Visa recently (under new rule), please for heaven's sake tell me what all photocopies have you submitted?

Please help, I am disturbed :cry:
Regards,
Debjani.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:25 pm

Hi Debz..

Can you please explain the complete procedure how VFS is taking the documents ?

Are they taking it individually or in a folder ?
Do they Accept cash or only D.D ?

Please explain in detail

Regards,

aj_sp_007
________
Roor bong

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:21 am

Hi guys,
I applied on 10th of april 2007 for EC,,still the status shows"Application has been forwarded to BHC" .dont understd y they take such a long time.
for 2day it will be 20 days including non working days from the date i applied.
When can i expect the result guys :?: :cry:
anyone applied on the same day got the result? do reply .

Thanks with anticipation.
:D
Praveen

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:16 am

anybody applied from bangalore this month. i have following questions.

1. did VFS asked you to fill integrascreen form. what all documents required for integrascreen?

2. is medical test mandatory or it is case by case. medical is required only for primary applicant holding hsmp or all dependents too?

3. is interview mandatory or depends on the case.

4. how long it takes including everything.

debz

Post by debz » Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:36 am

Hi aprilhsmp,

I have applied for EC on 27th April from B'lore.

Answer to your questions -
1) You can refer to my post in quote (that's what I have submitted).
2) I was very worried about what you read in the quote, so I mailed the enquiry @ Chennai and they called me from there. the lady was very nice. She told me that Integrascreen is not the sole body that decides the approval (case officer decides). VFS are well aware of documents reqd for different type of visas and they advice for docs accordingly. She told me not to worry and that she will direct reference to the case.
I asked her about the medical test. She asked me my profession. I am Software Engineer, so she told that it is not required (but u know, I have a software engineer friend who applied in April from B'lore and he was asked for a med test). But, I was told by the VFS enquiry that mostly I won't be asked for it as I have recently come back from UK after a fairly long stay.
So, I am not sure based on what criterion they decide upon the necessity of the test. I believe it goes case by case.
3) Interview is not mandatory. They may call if required.
4) I asked her this question and she answered me, 15 working days.

Hope that help you a bit.
debz wrote:Hi there..

I need a help now.. My HSMP case is under the new rule and it got approved on 19th March 2007. I have submitted my EC application for my HSMP Visa on 27th April '07. I collected the Checklist for the Integrascreen a day before and as told by the VFS enquiry personnel at Bangalore, I have submitted the following documents:

1) Copy of passport
2) Payslip (Recent two months)
3) Appointment letter (Told by enquiry to submit the recent employee's appointment letter. I submitted the original)
4) Relieving letter (Told by enquiry to submit the recent employee's relieving letter. As I will get this on 4th June '07 on my relieving date, I submitted a system generated email that states my to-be last working date with my present employee. The lady who received my documents marked NO against it.)
5) Employee ID (I was ready with a photocopy of this, but the lady at the receiving end at VFS said that it is not required and she marked NO against it).
6) Copy of degree certificate (she took the copy and marked NO against it).
7) Copy of IELTS certificate (I was ready with a photocopy of this, but the lady at the receiving end at VFS said that it is not required and she marked NO against it).

But after submission I checked the Integrascreen weblink and it says about lot more documents than that I have been told by the VFS enquiry. I was in fact ready with the whole set of HSMP application document's photocopy (which contained most of the documents mentioned in the website for Integrascreen verification).

Please tell me if the documents taken from me by the VFS for Integra screen verification is enough. If anyone of you have applied for HSMP Visa recently (under new rule), please for heaven's sake tell me what all photocopies have you submitted?

Please help, I am disturbed :cry:
Regards,
Debjani.

aprilhsmp

anybody applied EC for a dependent child

Post by aprilhsmp » Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:49 pm

thanks debz.

Anyone who has applied with his child as dependent. When we apply with dependents do they consider everything as a single package?

i have some doubt for dependent child's form. My case is that I have applied for HSMP and both my spouse and child will go as dependent. I have following questions.

1. Child will need a seperate form with his photo on it. He is only 1 year so in place of signature a thumb print can be put. Is this understanding correct?

2. I am quite confused on what all sections to fill in which form. Is my understanding correct that -
- section 3.6 to 3.18 will be filled in child's form. section 3.1 to 3.5 will NOT be filled in child's form.

- section 3.1 to 3.18 will be filled in my form as well.

- I need not put anything about child in my spouse's form?

- aprilhsmp

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:12 pm

- aprilhsmp

Even im applying for the EC wife + child as dependant, but they will be travelling later.

1.I agree with your 1st one.
2.Even im confused with this part..

Whr are u applying from ?

Regards

aj_sp_007
________
HOTELS IN MEXICO CITY

aprilhsmp

Post by aprilhsmp » Tue May 01, 2007 6:24 am

i am thinking of applying from bangalore. My HSMP approval has not yet come. Meanwhile I am preparing for EC

Is there any advantage if I apply from Kolkata or delhi for faster processing time. I am thinking chennai would be taking longest.

aj_sp_007
Member of Standing

Post by aj_sp_007 » Tue May 01, 2007 8:04 am

hi aprilhsmp..

i think timeline is the same everywhr...im applying from kolkata...and even vfs ppl said it will take 16 working days...
my suggestion would be apply from ure nearest...

aj_sp_007
________
EXPERT INSURANCE

aprilhsmp

Entry clearance for dependent child.

Post by aprilhsmp » Tue May 01, 2007 5:15 pm

today i spent some time reading the form again. got answers to some questions and many new questions.

Regarding sections in the form for child what i understood is.
- HSMP holder should fill section 3.7 to 3.9
- Dependent child should fill section 3.13 to 3.18
- Spouse of HSMP holder should fill section 3.7-3.9

Now I have following questions for the child's form.

Q 3.15: here name will be parent's name. What do I fill for address. I am thinking of booking hotel for accomodation. Shall i give same here.

Q 3.16: Hotel booking may be only for 2-3 weeks. shall i say that here.

Q 6.10: Regarding money shall I mention the same amount as in my form or leave blank.

Section 11: It says for child, form may be completed by the parent. does it mean I should sign or shall I put finger print of child.

bimb
Newly Registered

Application on 10th April

Post by bimb » Wed May 02, 2007 6:33 am

Hello Praveen

I have also made my application on the 10th of April. The VFS site still shows Forwarded application to BHC. Can you please update the forum of your status/if you recieve your passport.

Thanks

vgbandari
Newly Registered

HSMP Application form

Post by vgbandari » Wed May 02, 2007 6:51 am

I have few queries in filing HSMP Application form.

Q30. Amount you earned: £ 6600+ or 6 Lakhs ??? Do I need to mention Indian Salary or GBP?

Q31. Please insert the relevant income band from the guidance notes: 40 Pts or ???.

I was not clear with guidance notes.

Please advice.

Regards,
Venu.

pravtech

Post by pravtech » Wed May 02, 2007 7:46 am

bimb,
from where did u apply??from bangalore??
Praveen