ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

E1 Form - Acknowledge letter timeline

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Latintraveller
United Kingdom

Post by Latintraveller » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:17 pm

I would like to know if they are being very difficult with people to put off more immigrants from arriving or if they are totally snowed under with applicants and these delays are a result of this. If it is the latter how many applications are they receiving? I haven't a clue whether it is dozens a month, hundreds a month or even thousands. Does anyone know?

OLUMUYIWA
- thin ice -

Post by OLUMUYIWA » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:45 pm

Can one travel in and out of the country with the temporary six-month stamp 4 , while the EU1 application is yet to be decided?

Diomond

Post by Diomond » Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:19 am

OLUMUYIWA wrote:Can one travel in and out of the country with the temporary six-month stamp 4 , while the EU1 application is yet to be decided?
yes , you can travel in and out while you are on temp.stamp 4 but you need to get a re entry visa,, its free of charge , all you need is passport , marriage certificate , and can get easily from GNIB.

OLUMUYIWA
- thin ice -

Post by OLUMUYIWA » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:03 pm

It says on INIS Website that " the temporary stamp 4 is not an indication of any entitlements until the EUFAM4 has been decided.
So I was wondering if one will be turned back at the border if one tries to re-enter with the temporary stamp 4 ?

jeupsy

Post by jeupsy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:25 am

If you show up at the border with the Stamp 4 only, you are likely to be turned away at the border yes (unless yo are travelling with your EU spouse and a marriage certificate or the immigration officer decides to be nice - which I guess you can't count on). As mentioned by Diomond, you will need a re-entry visa. Once you hav the EUFAM, no more need for re-entry visas.

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:20 pm

Guys any update on to why temporary stamp 4 was not granted even after eu office sending original documents back as everyone get this stamp wen documents are send back but our brother who open this topic he didnt get, I m worried as I have also send.my documents.

migrantdude
Newly Registered

Post by migrantdude » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi guys. It looks like a miracle just happened. This morning they delivered a registered post with a letter saying we can proceed to register with the Garda!! :)

Lads, from my heart of hearts I really appreciate the support and understanding. Not to mention I hope all the affected get good news as I did today soon.

Thanks a million

BrusselsSprout
Newly Registered

Post by BrusselsSprout » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm

Hi,

Just to share information with other people also waiting for the acknowledgement letter, it took us exactly 6 weeks to get it.

Thanks.

Latintraveller
United Kingdom

Post by Latintraveller » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:34 pm

We received ours today too. Was just over 6 weeks.

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:21 pm

Latintraveller wrote:We received ours today too. Was just over 6 weeks.
HI ,can u plz tell that when you got your original documents was the letter also included in it which says that you can go ahead with your six month stamp or did it come afterwards as one of the guy on the forum said that his letter of registration came after one week.thanks

Latintraveller
United Kingdom

Post by Latintraveller » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:24 pm

We got the invitation to obtain the Stamp 4 with the returned documents.

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:14 am

Latintraveller wrote:We got the invitation to obtain the Stamp 4 with the returned documents.
Thanks for your prompt reply, hopefully I will get in 3 weeks time, tk care

maika3
Newly Registered

Post by maika3 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:38 am

Just to update, me and my partner went to immigration the day before our flights were due, asking for our passports. This was nearly 8 weeks after our application was received. It turned out that our envelope was nearly leaving to the post office to be sent!!

So we got it, with our documents back -they kept some-, a letter indicating a few things we have to still send, and the acknowledge letter to get the Stamp 4. They were very helpful when they realized all the distress they create at the end and really apologized for the delay. I hope that helps to shorten the waiting time on following applications.

We travel to Spain (Valencia) and back to Dublin with Ryanair with no problem at all. The person in check in revised the passport and the card and stamp our ticket and that was all.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

loverboy2
Newly Registered

Post by loverboy2 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:49 pm

maika3 wrote:Just to update, me and my partner went to immigration the day before our flights were due, asking for our passports. This was nearly 8 weeks after our application was received. It turned out that our envelope was nearly leaving to the post office to be sent!!

So we got it, with our documents back -they kept some-, a letter indicating a few things we have to still send, and the acknowledge letter to get the Stamp 4. They were very helpful when they realized all the distress they create at the end and really apologized for the delay. I hope that helps to shorten the waiting time on following applications.

We travel to Spain (Valencia) and back to Dublin with Ryanair with no problem at all. The person in check in revised the passport and the card and stamp our ticket and that was all.

Good luck to everyone waiting!
Hello, thanks god I got it on the Friday after exactly five weeks, otherwise I did made my mind for seven to eight weeks after readind about it from the posts. So was really happy to get it a bit quick. And did u trave to Spain widout visa on six month stamp wid ur eu partner.good luck to other people