ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:13 pm

Yeh InshAllah of course.. you'll b fine im sure

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Mubarakaan guys inshallah good news Monday mornin will b waiting guys all the best xx
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

Iqra1121
Newly Registered

Post by Iqra1121 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:52 am

atifakhan wrote:
Iqra1121 wrote:
angelkhan wrote:
Iqra1121 wrote:My hubby submitted his application on the 18th March... still no news. Really getting fed up now. Why are they taking so long??
hey sis I knw hw u feel buh the best way is to b patient I knw its hard I tried every thing to get my hubby her for the birth of me baby like emailing the visa office people nd telling them abt my situation phoning them everything buh nufin worked then jus been patient I applied on the 25th of may nd it went under process on nd of june visa stamped on 26th october nd we found out on 30 October nd me hubby came down on the 20th of November thanx to allah hpe urs happens quicker then mine inshallah
Aww thanks hun, my hubby got his RFC today so hoping and praying its good news. Don't want to go through the hassle of appealing and all of that
Iqra, did your husband apply from Islamabad? Is he picking passport this Monday also??
No he was told to come on Tuesday :s these next few days are going to feel sooo long!!! Exciting times eeeeekkkk!!!

atifakhan

To IQRA

Post by atifakhan » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:36 am

Dear IQRA and ALL

My day of collection is Tuesday, I think they work on a appointment system. Besides Tuesday is a 'naik' day. I pray to Allah that you, I and every member get wonderful news. These next days will be long indeed, exciting yet painful as we are not aware of the outcome grrrr. I can not even sleep properly, i am constantly praying for a positive outcome for myself and everyone else.. Allah khair.. For those picking their passport on Monday, keep us all informed. . Good look brother Usman for Monday. IQRA and I will update you all on Tuesday inshallah..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: To IQRA

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:56 am

atifakhan wrote:Dear IQRA and ALL

My day of collection is Tuesday, I think they work on a appointment system. Besides Tuesday is a 'naik' day. I pray to Allah that you, I and every member get wonderful news. These next days will be long indeed, exciting yet painful as we are not aware of the outcome grrrr. I can not even sleep properly, i am constantly praying for a positive outcome for myself and everyone else.. Allah khair.. For those picking their passport on Monday, keep us all informed. . Good look brother Usman for Monday. IQRA and I will update you all on Tuesday inshallah..
Yes they do work on appointment system but you know its Pakistan. they would schedule it after few days to keep crowd from building.But i know even if you go tomorrow they will pass you your passport ( talking from experience )

Monday is also a very naik day sister ... Prophet PBUH was born on this day and he used to fast on every Monday..

when asked why he fasted on Mondays he replied

"I was born on this day and started receiving the revelation on it." (Muslim). Therefore, he glorified his birthday by fasting on it, and this is a form of celebration."

so fast on monday and go collect it

:D
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:20 am

abidabzhussain wrote:

Yes they do work on appointment system but you know its Pakistan. they would schedule it after few days to keep crowd from building.But i know even if you go tomorrow they will pass you your passport ( talking from experience )

Monday is also a very naik day sister ... Prophet PBUH was born on this day and he used to fast on every Monday..

"I was born on this day and started receiving the revelation on it." (Muslim). Therefore, he glorified his birthday by fasting on it, and this is a form of celebration."
I understand where you are coming from, thank you. . Remember me in your prays sis..

:D

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:05 pm

atifakhan wrote:
abidabzhussain wrote:

I understand where you are coming from, thank you. . Remember me in your prays sis..

Hi Abida..

"Yes I do understand that Monday is a 'naik' day. What I meant was that apart from Monday, the day they have given me to collect my documents/passport is also a nice day. I guess I was self consulating myself as i had Monday to pass before I could collect my passport"..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:20 pm

inshAllah u will have positive response .. :D
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:49 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:inshAllah u will have positive response .. :D
Thank you Abida, I really hope so..

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Good luck to everyone collecting their rfcs on monday.. I pray for your positive responses. Please notify us of your outcomes and also pray that those of us that are still waiting also receive a response very soon..

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 am

[quote="bluejewel"]Good luck to everyone collecting their rfcs on monday.. I pray for your positive responses. Please notify us of your outcomes and also pray that those of us that are still waiting also receive a response very soon..

I am collecting mine on Tuesday, please pray for my positive outcome sister blue jewel. Inshallah you will be hearing anytime soon too.. I think Usman is going to get his decision today, good luck to brother Usman for today. Allah sub ke khair karey.. First we worry when rfc will come, when rfc comes we worry about the decision. The worst thing is that rfc oftenly comes on a Friday which makes you further wait over the weekend Grrrr. I will only sleep in piece when a positive outcome is gifted to me by Allah, sooooo tensed. Allah khair..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am

atifakhan wrote:
bluejewel wrote:Good luck to everyone collecting their rfcs on monday.. I pray for your positive responses. Please notify us of your outcomes and also pray that those of us that are still waiting also receive a response very soon..

I am collecting mine on Tuesday, please pray for my positive outcome sister blue jewel. Inshallah you will be hearing anytime soon too.. I think Usman is going to get his decision today, good luck to brother Usman for today. Allah sub ke khair karey.. First we worry when rfc will come, when rfc comes we worry about the decision. The worst thing is that rfc oftenly comes on a Friday which makes you further wait over the weekend Grrrr. I will only sleep in piece when a positive outcome is gifted to me by Allah, sooooo tensed. Allah khair..
May Allah s.w.t give a positive outcome for those who have waited so long.. and please remember us in your duas.

Lol i pray for this whole forum in all my duas now.. may allah s.w.t accept mi duas...

atifakhan

Post by atifakhan » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
atifakhan wrote:
bluejewel wrote:Good luck to everyone collecting their rfcs on monday.. I pray for your positive responses. Please notify us of your outcomes and also pray that those of us that are still waiting also receive a response very soon..

May Allah s.w.t give a positive outcome for those who have waited so long.. and please remember us in your duas.

Lol i pray for this whole forum in all my duas now.. may allah s.w.t accept mi duas...
Thank you so much :) inshallah sister..

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:35 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

Tx sameena plz don't forget that I'm also n this forum and plz inform me when u recieve ur RFc coz I also applied on April 30 only 5 days later.

I Hope and pray for the positive outcome for all

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:06 pm

Wardak wrote:
Sameena akhtar wrote:
atifakhan wrote:

Tx sameena plz don't forget that I'm also n this forum and plz inform me when u recieve ur RFc coz I also applied on April 30 only 5 days later.

I Hope and pray for the positive outcome for all
Inshallah i expect an RFC this month.. i will inshallah keep u updated too..

0zzy1

Post by 0zzy1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:19 pm

any news on usman286???

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:54 pm

besabri se intezar...

hope all went well for usman today and best of luck for the 2 collecting 2moro inshallah inshallah all will b well

duas for everyone else... lets seeee when we next hear about rfcs....

me abid and Wahid can now officially say we will hear next month!! inshallah inshallah
im sure us 3 will b closely scruitinizin april applicants to predict what will happen with us!

haha

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:16 pm

arsum1516 wrote:The figures u checked was it for spouse visa meaning settlement or non settlement cuz non settlement r quick... Spouse is no less than 12 weeks by the looks of it
these figures were for spouse settlement visa, you can also check on UKBA website they have mentioned in their MAY report that settlement visas are issued in 15 days.

0zzy1

Post by 0zzy1 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Javeria wrote:
arsum1516 wrote:The figures u checked was it for spouse visa meaning settlement or non settlement cuz non settlement r quick... Spouse is no less than 12 weeks by the looks of it
these figures were for spouse settlement visa, you can also check on UKBA website they have mentioned in their MAY report that settlement visas are issued in 15 days.
Yes, that's what the UKBA have wrote for settlement Visas in Karachi and Lahore but they are a bunch of lying dogs. People are waiting over 3 months now, including me so I HIGHLY doubt ANYONE received a settlement visa in 15 days.

atifakhan

Rfc decision soon..

Post by atifakhan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:44 am

To ALL

I have about 9 hours left till I go and pick my passport as I recieved rfc recently. Can you all please remember me in your prays as it has been a long struggle for me to come this far. I will always pray for you all, please specially pray for a positive outcome for me.. Allah khair..

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Re: Rfc decision soon..

Post by Sameena akhtar » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:31 am

atifakhan wrote:To ALL

I have about 9 hours left till I go and pick my passport as I recieved rfc recently. Can you all please remember me in your prays as it has been a long struggle for me to come this far. I will always pray for you all, please specially pray for a positive outcome for me.. Allah khair..
May Allah s.w.t give u a positive outcome... i reli do hope u gt it

Let us know A.S.A.P

atifakhan

Worried, nervous

Post by atifakhan » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:47 am

To Sameena Akhtar and ALL,

Thank you Sameena for your prays, highly appreciated, it means a lot to me. I will be shortly setting off to pick up my Passport at Gerry's Islamabad, I'm so worried and nervous right now. I hope it's a positive response, thank you all for your duas and kind support. Inshallah I hope to give you all a positive response on my return. Please please please all pray for my success, ameen. Thank you once again.. Allah khair.

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:17 am

All the best. Praying for u x

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 am

tallojani

Post by tallojani » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:23 am

assalam walikum all members.

my duwas are with you all. may Allah pak make this intense waiting process easier for us all