ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Liverpool for interview me and husband tomorrow

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanny

Help Liverpool for interview me and husband tomorrow

Post by nanny » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:46 am

Hello everyone I just received a letter sent Monday for an interview tomorrow in Liverpool I'm so scared have bowel movements I'm very nervous has any one been their lately and can tell me what questions they ask ? How long the interviews last for? How they deal with you? Please any help would be appreciated I did not need this now as I just lost my 1 month pregnancy on Monday this week with my fist baby trying to greave now this comes up. Lord why me?
Nanny here

eldane
Mood:
Denmark

Re: Help Liverpool for interview me and husband tomorrow

Post by eldane » Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:19 pm

nanny wrote:Hello everyone I just received a letter sent Monday for an interview tomorrow in Liverpool I'm so scared have bowel movements I'm very nervous has any one been their lately and can tell me what questions they ask ? How long the interviews last for? How they deal with you? Please any help would be appreciated I did not need this now as I just lost my 1 month pregnancy on Monday this week with my fist baby trying to greave now this comes up Lord why me?

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=134103
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=127317
Good intentions are appreciated but results are what matters..

nanny

Post by nanny » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:33 pm

[quote="nanny"]Hello everyone I just received a letter sent Monday for an interview tomorrow in Liverpool I'm so scared have bowel movements I'm very nervous has any one been their lately and can tell me what questions they ask ? How long the interviews last for? How they deal with you? Please any help would be appreciated I did not need this now as I just lost my 1 month pregnancy on Monday this week with my fist baby trying to greave now this comes up. Lord why me?[/quote]

Hello thanks for your reply my interview was ok.
Nanny here

nanny

Post by nanny » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:35 pm

[quote="eldane"][quote="nanny"]Hello everyone I just received a letter sent Monday for an interview tomorrow in Liverpool I'm so scared have bowel movements I'm very nervous has any one been their lately and can tell me what questions they ask ? How long the interviews last for? How they deal with you? Please any help would be appreciated I did not need this now as I just lost my 1 month pregnancy on Monday this week with my fist baby trying to greave now this comes up Lord why me?[/quote]

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=134103
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=127317[/quote]

Thank you Eldane well appreciated you were the only one who was their for me in that moment when i needed someone thank you very much.
Nanny here

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:41 pm

They are merely seeking to ascertain the genuine nature of your relationship, and they will interview the pair of you seperately.

If you answer corroborate, you will be fine. No need to worry.

If you have letter attesting to a miscarriage, that too will help.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors