ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self EMployed + Company Director (Spouse Visa)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naCC
BANNED

Self EMployed + Company Director (Spouse Visa)

Post by naCC » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:55 pm

HI
I need to apply for spouse Visa for my Wife.
I was Self Employed until October last year then I opened a limited company and started taking dividends and stopped the self employment.

Now I am a bit confused, I have submitted my Tax returns for last year until April 2013 which shows both Self Employment income and Dividend income.

As the requirement is to produce last 1 Year Income so Do I need to produce accounts from June 2012 to July 2013 to show the total income required for the Visa in One year or the Tax returns from April 2012 to April 2013 would be sufficient ?

And 2nd question is that do I need to make 2 Separate accounts One for Self Employment and One for Company Accounts or should I just make Company's un-audited accounts and for self Employment just show the HMRC statement for 2012-2013 ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Self EMployed + Company Director (Spouse Visa)

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:02 pm

naCC wrote:HI
I was Self Employed until October last year then I opened a limited company and started taking dividends and stopped the self employment.

Now I am a bit confused, I have submitted my Tax returns for last year until April 2013 which shows both Self Employment income and Dividend income.

As the requirement is to produce last 1 Year Income so Do I need to produce accounts from June 2012 to July 2013 to show the total income required for the Visa in One year or the Tax returns from April 2012 to April 2013 would be sufficient ?

And 2nd question is that do I need to make 2 Separate accounts One for Self Employment and One for Company Accounts or should I just make Company's un-audited accounts and for self Employment just show the HMRC statement for 2012-2013 ?

See annex FM chapter 9.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

naCC
BANNED

Re: Self EMployed + Company Director (Spouse Visa)

Post by naCC » Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 pm

D4109125 wrote:
naCC wrote:HI

See annex FM chapter 9.
Thanks Amber, I have read it but its too confusing, As I was Self Employed before I opened my company. and in Chapter 9 It says Self Employment income and Directors income cannot be combined.
And the Table which shows which incomes can be combined is also un-helpful in my case.
Could you please explain in simple words ?
And My last years Self employment income from April to October was 19,000+ and I need just £18000 to show the sufficient funds for spouse visa, shall I skip the Company accounts than ?
regards

naCC
BANNED

Post by naCC » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:42 am

Any One plz ?