ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General visitor visa for MIL & family visitor visa confu

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jo1

General visitor visa for MIL & family visitor visa confu

Post by Jo1 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm

Need urgent help please -

My mother in law has applied for general visitor visa today. I have given her sponsorship letter & all my financial documents.

Now, I am applying for family visitor visa for my mother next week. In the family visitor visa form, there is a questions in the form I need help with

Q 100 - will any other relative be staying with you at the same time as you?

My mother in law & my mother might be staying for few days in common. Should my answer be yes.

Q 103 - "in last 2 years, has your relative who you are staying with sponsored any one else visit"?

Please advice if my answer should be yes.

I have already filled my mothers form online. Please advice ASAP so that I can this immediately so that I don't loose the paid fee.

Jo1

Post by Jo1 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:03 am

Please please help. If I cancel the appointment, will i get the fee refunded.

bobbylad
Newly Registered

Post by bobbylad » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:03 pm

I don't think changing the appointment will forfeit the fee.

The first one, if you have applied for a General Visitors visa it must be because she is not classed as a family member under the UKBA definition of one so the answer would be no. You could include it if you want, it would probably do no harm and make sure in the follow up you explain who and how long.

For the second question this should be a very easy one to answer, its either yes or no depending on whether or not they have. If they have then say who.