ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier 1 PSW to dependent visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

asimraza
Newly Registered

Switching from Tier 1 PSW to dependent visa

Post by asimraza » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Everyone,

My wife recently got her student visa and i would like to become her dependent. My PSW visa is expiring by the end of October 2013, I would like to know whether can i switch my current PSW visa to Tier 4 dependent visa while staying in UK or will i have to go back to my country to change my visa status. Kindly help me in this regard.

Many thanks.

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:06 pm

Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

tier2chefs
- thin ice -

Re: Switching from Tier 1 PSW to dependent visa

Post by tier2chefs » Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:33 pm

You will have to go back to your home country to apply as Tier 4 Dependent Visa.
asimraza wrote:Hi Everyone,

My wife recently got her student visa and i would like to become her dependent. My PSW visa is expiring by the end of October 2013, I would like to know whether can i switch my current PSW visa to Tier 4 dependent visa while staying in UK or will i have to go back to my country to change my visa status. Kindly help me in this regard.

Many thanks.