ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(M) :ILR Appointment Croydon :Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kishore786
Newly Registered

SET(M) :ILR Appointment Croydon :Urgent

Post by kishore786 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Urgent Help Please ,Got appointment next week PEO croydon.

My wife has joined me as Tier 1 dependant

on 17th Febuary 2011 : As tier 1 Dependant

on 05/oct/2011 to 27/Dec/2011: my wife Travelled to India after Surgery in UK for Break

06/Jan/2012 :Changed her visa to spouse visa of settled person( as obtained my ILR During thsi period)

07/Sep/2012 - 23/may/2013:My wife travelled to India for delivery of my son for 9 Months during this period , i have joined her india at time of delivery for 1 Months .

Both My wife and son joined me 0n 24/may/2013...

My question ,will this stay of my wife for 9 months away from me because of delivery of my son in india would risk the chances of obtaining ILR for my wife ?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Providing the absence was 'limited' and for good cause it should not prove disastrous. I would think giving birth would be a good reason due to culture and family.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

kishore786
Newly Registered

Post by kishore786 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Thanks for the Reply but do you think 9 months is too long out of 26 months.

we have cohabitation document but except those 9 months , do you advice worth mentioning in additional information section and also provide Birth certificate of baby in india, Pregnancy scan reports(UK) and aslo my flight ticket at time of delivery ...?

is there any similar scenario with other members in the past?
advice please

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:21 pm

kishore786 wrote:Thanks for the Reply but do you think 9 months is too long out of 26 months.

we have cohabitation document but except those 9 months , do you advice worth mentioning in additional information section and also provide Birth certificate of baby in india, Pregnancy scan reports(UK) and aslo my flight ticket at time of delivery ...?

is there any similar scenario with other members in the past?
advice please
People have been successful in such circumstances before.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

chandra33
Newly Registered

Post by chandra33 » Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:47 am

Hi Kishore,

please could you update us on whether your set m application was successful?
Thanks