ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

srjafri

got refusal

Post by srjafri » Wed Sep 15, 2004 7:16 pm

hi everyone after all i got my decision letter with refusal .
they didnt consider my graduate level work and just less 0f 150 pound they gave 0 points in earnings section.

Iam on student status here in uk. i have problem that i received my documents safely but they are without passports.

and iam very much worry about my passports.

I asked hsmp team about my passport in reply they said i will get my passport in 3 weeks.

good luck to everyone

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Thu Sep 16, 2004 6:21 am

sorry to hear this srjafri.

It seems they are finding ways to reject apps now a days. :oops:
Regards,
Afzal

eastboy

student visa and HSMP.....

Post by eastboy » Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:48 am

Hi srjafri
sorry to hear that but as far as i know student visa is always given on condition that the person will leave the country after complition of studies and if one apply for HSMP shows that he dont wanna leave....thats against student visa.....hope u got the point.

well can you plz share first 3 # of ur HSMP Ref# so that we get idea of our apps :)

Thanks in Advance
Eastboy

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:38 am

Very bad ... these days they are rejecting most of the applications ... I am worried too ... :(

faizi
Newly Registered

srjafri

Post by faizi » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:15 am

hi
srjafri

would you like to tell me from which country you applied for HSMP WP. cause these days they are totaly rejecting sub continent applicatns just because of too many applictions received to HO from these countreis, as per my consultnat statments they are very much reluctant to issue wp to these countreis regardless applicant scoring 70 or 65 points.

kind regards
faizi

Chess
Diamond Member

Re: srjafri

Post by Chess » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:18 am

faizi wrote:hi
srjafri

would you like to tell me from which country you applied for HSMP WP. cause these days they are totaly rejecting sub continent applicatns just because of too many applictions received to HO from these countreis, as faizi
That is total rubbish - if you supply the required evidence you will egt approval. There are no quotas for HSMP or WP.

Quotas only exist for SBS scheme
Where there is a will there is a way.

bugmaster

Post by bugmaster » Thu Sep 16, 2004 11:31 am

I read a lot of such topics lately indicating some "behind the scene" rules and I just can't make out how people dare to think about it.
I cannot agree more with Chess - this is just rubish. I believe that HO is strictly following the published rules and when you have the documents then you get the points. No quotas, no other reasons for rejection. Complete rubish.
Let's stick with this forum idea to help each other, not create wrong impressions.
To light a candle is to cast a shadow...

anishpadela

Post by anishpadela » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:22 pm

There is nothing like quota or any prejudices...
They are following published rules. At the most they might be more strict in their evaluation while awarding the points...No wrong information please... :oops: