ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa application. Lyca mobile bills work?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

govindrlohiya
Newly Registered
India

Dependant visa application. Lyca mobile bills work?

Post by govindrlohiya » Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:32 am

Hi All,

My wife is going to apply for dependent visa soon. I want to know one thing. I want to submit my call records and I use Lyca Mobile. I have my number registered online. I can produce phone records for last 6 months online. But the problem is, these statements don't show any of my personal details, like my name or address or even my lyca mobile number that I am using. It only shows which number was called, date and duration of the call.

I want to ask if any one has given this document as proof of communication. I called lyca and they charge 7.50 pounds, but it takes upto 15 working days to get the proper phone record. I don't have that much time.

Is it ok if I just submit the ones that I get online? I am worried as these statements don't show any of my personal details. Please help

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:43 pm

Go for what ever is available. I think you should be fine with what you got.