ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rescheduling PEO appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sals82
Newly Registered

Rescheduling PEO appointment

Post by sals82 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:10 pm

Please can anyone let me know the process of rescheduling PEO appointments online. My query is that when I hit the reschedule button, will the current appointment be automatically cancelled? Basically I want to know that if alternative dates are not available and I hit the reschedule button, will that leave me with no appointment at all?
Or will the current appointment only be cancelled after a new appointment has been offered and accepted by me?

The current appointment i have is a bit inconvenient, so if possible i would like to reschedule. However, im scared of losing my current appointment if alternative dates are not there.

Many thanks

rivercam

Post by rivercam » Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi

When you hit the reschedule button, your current appointment is guaranteed ,until your chosen new appointment is confirmed.

p.s: I successfully, rescheduled many times until I got my convenient slot. The only downside is sometimes you get technical error messages, but you get a email with confirmation, I suggest open your mailbox of the email you registered together while you reschedule and monitor, if you get confirmation email you are done with rescheduling.

sals82
Newly Registered

Post by sals82 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:11 pm

Many thanks Rivercam.

That's extremely helpful.

adnanub

Post by adnanub » Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:57 am

hi i reschedule my appointment for the croydon but on the screen when i log in it still shows my old appointment at cardiff? any advice where should i contact?

sals82
Newly Registered

Peo

Post by sals82 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 pm

You need to call the 0870 number on the site. I had the same, and then confirned it through phone. The account will not get updtaed, but the email cobfirmation should be fine.

londener

Post by londener » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 am

Friends,
How many times can we re schedule a PEO appointment ?
Any idea please?
Thanks
Londener
believe in yourself !!!

ddd
Newly Registered

Post by ddd » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:00 pm

I don't know if there is a specific limit... but rescheduling can cause issues, so only do it if it's really necessary. I rescheduled an appointment and then had it canceled by UKBA because their system didn't properly cancel my first appointment, so they thought I had two appointments at the same time. I ended up with no appointment and had to start over again. That's clearly not supposed to happen, but I wouldn't risk trying to reschedule more than once.