ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Information

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:19 am

You need to obviously send more documents such as why the visa was refused and support the documents to prove that it should get overturned so yes send more documents to cover your back.

Also indeed I am fed up as my deadline is 12th July visa was refused November 6th so been waiting for 8+ months and had no response.

My MP has been involved since June and sent a letter of support to my case but I have not heard anything back so hence I feel depressed.

Currently In Pakistan and its 4.18AM and just do not feel like sleeping as I have done my best and all proof provided but no reply from BHC.

I hope this information is of help to you.

Thanks
ShaheenZaid wrote:
ShaheenZaid wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Hi there again,

Please note yes it can happen but there are lots of cases with old & new law as mine's is with old law but nothing has happened even though I am earning £19200 but I have not heard anything so it is very annoying.

To be frank it just depends but nowadays no one is getting responses as out of 10 appeals I can only remember one which got overturned before the deadline date as rest went to court or are awaiting court dates.

It all depends but the system is useless and time-wasting.

Thanks

Hi..
I'm sorry to hear that about ur case, when did u get ur appeal?
You sound really fed up but i guess its understandable the way things are going..
We just have to be patient and make dua..
Its all in our kismat right, u never know anything can happen..
Be Strong.
Also are there any documents or letters i could send to help with my appeal that u know of?
and what about my mp? could he help me at all in any way..

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 am

You need to obviously send more documents such as why the visa was refused and support the documents to prove that it should get overturned so yes send more documents to cover your back.

Also indeed I am fed up as my deadline is 12th July visa was refused November 6th so been waiting for 8+ months and had no response.

My MP has been involved since June and sent a letter of support to my case but I have not heard anything back so hence I feel depressed.

Currently In Pakistan and its 4.18AM and just do not feel like sleeping as I have done my best and all proof provided but no reply from BHC.

Thanks

[quote="ShaheenZaid"

OMG that is such a long time!! 8 months!!
seriously don't know how you've coped with it all, its a stress!
my visa got refused in May so its only just been a month..
In shaa Allah i'm praying it doesn't drag on and we get good news soon..
but judging by these posts its not looking likely :(

nore15
Newly Registered

Post by nore15 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:57 am

Sis, don't listen to this guy only thing he does is moan. He is no negative and depresses everyone. His review date hasn't even passed yet but he still cries. I mentioned in previous post to him to pray 5 times a day and have sabr but this guy ignores that post. He does not understand it is all in Allah's hands.

Haroon I don't understand, you are in pakistan assuming with your wife yet you are constantly on forums. Spend time with your wife brother and leave it up to Allah.

I would give right arm and leg to be with my wife in Pakistan right now. You are lucky, enjoy yourself, how can you be depressed if you are with your loved one. Come on bro, man up, don't get negative.

My review date passed on 17 June. No court date but remember

They plot and plan, and Allah too plans; but the best of planners is Allah.

ShaheenZaid wrote:

Please note yes it can happen but there are lots of cases with old & new law as mine's is with old law but nothing has happened even though I am earning £19200 but I have not heard anything so it is very annoying.

To be frank it just depends but nowadays no one is getting responses as out of 10 appeals I can only remember one which got overturned before the deadline date as rest went to court or are awaiting court dates.

Thanks

Hi..
You sound really fed up but i guess its understandable the way things are going..
Be Strong.

ShaheenZaid

Post by ShaheenZaid » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:17 pm

hey,
I agree its all in Allahs hands..
All we can do now is pray and make dua and In shaa Allah we will all be at ease soon.
Alhumdulillah ramadhans around the corner so nows our chance to worship even harder & ask Allah to help us through our worries and make it easier upon us all. Aameen.

[quote="nore15"]Sis, don't listen to this guy only thing he does is moan. He is no negative and depresses everyone. His review date hasn't even passed yet but he still cries. I mentioned in previous post to him to pray 5 times a day and have sabr but this guy ignores that post. He does not understand it is all in Allah's hands.

Haroon I don't understand, you are in pakistan assuming with your wife yet you are constantly on forums. Spend time with your wife brother and leave it up to Allah.

I would give right arm and leg to be with my wife in Pakistan right now. You are lucky, enjoy yourself, how can you be depressed if you are with your loved one. Come on bro, man up, don't get negative.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Nore15!

Look who's talking I think you need to get your facts correct I am a "Member of Standing here on this board and also actively use other Immigration Boards so I think you need to take your comments back and I cry here -- Its called freedom of speech and expression and what I say is correct as if you have information then why do you not provide it.

Why are you telling other people not to listen as most of my information is accurate and reliable and all I do is try and help. I do not ignore posts and please note this is not a chat forum but I am here to help and get information only!

My Review date has not passed but I have give them 6+ months to answer which is enough time but I am not sure where you get your immature comments from. -- People are fed up with life and if you ask the majority of us here they are all suffering while Allah is the one who is going to grant visa and he is the utmost one does have to try and use his brain as well.

EVERYONE I AM SORRY BUT I THINK MY INFORMATION IS ACCURATE ACCORDING TO THE CURRENT TIMES BUT HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN FINE AS I AM ON THE SAME BOARD AS EVERYONE AND JUST GIVING SMALL TIPS WHICH I CAN.

Have a good day.

Thanks
nore15 wrote:Sis, don't listen to this guy only thing he does is moan. He is no negative and depresses everyone. His review date hasn't even passed yet but he still cries. I mentioned in previous post to him to pray 5 times a day and have sabr but this guy ignores that post. He does not understand it is all in Allah's hands.

ShaheenZaid wrote:

Thanks

Hi..
Be Strong.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Update

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Hi Shaheen,

A member is pointing out I am scaring you but this is not the case I am going by the information from many other cases like approx 9-10 appeal cases here and other boards who have had a pending appeal date and the Entry Clearance Manager sent paperwork back saying due to shortage of staff we were unable to check.

Please not Islamabad Embassy is wasting everyone's time and hence I am saying this. I am trying to be positive but to be honest I am fed up as hit with stress, depression and so on as this is dragging on and on.

I hope I have clarified my stance to the questions.

Below is the simple process of appeal in bullet points again.

1. Appeal Lodged within 28 days either Online or by Fax
2. They take money out within 2-4 weeks either £140 or £80 depends on Oral or paper hearing.
3. Within 2-6 weeks Notice Of Pending Appeal sent to either lawyer or your home address with a date which is 19 weeks for Islamabd Embassy to respond
4. After 19 weeks passed and nothing has been heard then a court date is listed at Immigration Tribunal normally this should be 4-8 weeks but nowadays it is more than 10-16 weeks.
5. 90% of the time visa is granted as the judges roast the UKBA for wasting time.

I hope you understand this process as it is simple as that. I have wasted lots of money on lawyers but they have done nothing in simple words!
ShaheenZaid wrote:You need to obviously send more documents such as why the visa was refused and support the documents to prove that it should get overturned so yes send more documents to cover your back.

Thanks

[quote="ShaheenZaid"

OMG that is such a long time!! 8 months!!
seriously don't know how you've coped with it all, its a stress!
my visa got refused in May so its only just been a month..
In shaa Allah i'm praying it doesn't drag on and we get good news soon..
but judging by these posts its not looking likely :(

omed

hi all

Post by omed » Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:39 pm

i have waited
From and including: Friday, 6 July 2012
To and including: Friday, 24 May 2013

Result: 323 days
It is 323 days from the start date to the end date, end date included

Or 10 months, 19 days including the end date
MP'S DO HELP IF THEY ARE KIND AND IF YOU KEEP ASKING THEM CUZ THEY HAVE A LOT WORK TO DO KEEP REMINDING THEM

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:59 pm

I received my court date a few weeks ago and it is 4 months away. I contacted my MP and he sent me a copy of a letter he wrote to the Tribunal Service stating that he has proof that my wife meets the requirements and he urges them to speed up the process for us.

Will this letter actually make any difference? Have MPs helped in other cases?
Applied in Islamabad: 03/07/12
Refused: 14/11/12
Appealed: 26/11/12
Court Date: 02/09/2013
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Re-applied in Islamabad: 20/01/2014
Refused: 15/09/14
Court Date: 09/05/2015
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

MP Letter of Support

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 pm

Good Afternoon,

My MP wrote a letter of support to AIT Tribunals as well 6 weeks ago and I asked AIT some days ago and they said they have got it but as I am still awaiting a decision until 12th July I need to wait.

While it has helped some cases but other cases it has not made a difference. A letter of support is good but ECO just does not bother his backside. However my MP said that if you do not get any decision until 12th July allow another 10 days and contact him mid/end July and then they will take matter further through Home Office & UKBA + Legal Ombudsman so My MP and his second in charge are very helpful as he wrote a letter of support for me in 30 minutes and replied to emails within hours.

I just need to wait until 12th July and then my MP will take this to another level and he said rest assured that they will help me until all they can do but do remember MP can not said give visa as it is a legal matter my MP mentioned this to me.

Have a good day.

Thanks
akhan47 wrote:I received my court date a few weeks ago and it is 4 months away. I contacted my MP and he sent me a copy of a letter he wrote to the Tribunal Service stating that he has proof that my wife meets the requirements and he urges them to speed up the process for us.

Will this letter actually make any difference? Have MPs helped in other cases?

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Email From AIT

Post by HaroonAli » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Below is the email today I got from AIT after I told them I was not happy with there previous 2 responses and this time actually got a bit better than a generic response but still not helpful. For others information.

Our Ref: ---

Tribunal Appeal Number: ----------------------

Thank you for your e-mail.

We can see that you have been given the same information several times now and we can offer our apologies for this.

As you are aware, the Respondent has until the 12th July 2013 to review the documents. Although the Tribunal is able to contact the Respondent for an update, we would only contact them formally in situations where we have been directed to by an Immigration Judge. This is because we are an independent party administering a high volume of appeals and we cannot show bias towards one particular appellant.

After the deadline date of the 12th July, the appeal will be allocated a hearing date. If we have not received a response from the Respondent, an IA11 notice will be issued to them. This notice will remind them that we are waiting for a response and will give them a deadline of 10 days before the hearing to submit this, otherwise it will not be considered and the hearing will proceed.

If you feel that there are compelling compassionate circumstances which warrant this appeal being progressed for an earlier hearing date, you can submit your reasons along with copies of all relevant documentation by email, post or fax using the details below. This will be passed to an immigration Judge for consideration. We would ask that you clearly label any correspondence with ‘Expedite Request’.

Email Customer Enquiry Unit.

Correspondence Address:

HM Courts & Tribunals Service, First-Tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)

P.O. Box 6987, Leicester, UNITED KINGDOM. LE1 6ZX

Telephone: (0044) (0)300 123 1711

Fax: (0044) (0)116 249 4192

Minicom: (Text Phone) (0044) (0)300 123 1264

yahwadud

Address

Post by yahwadud » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:07 pm

PLEASE COULD YOU KINDLY TELL ME THE APPEAL IMPLEMENTATION UNIT ADDRESS?.MY APPEAL WAS WON AT THE FIRST TIER TRIBUNAL IN BRADFORD BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE RIGHT ADDRESS TO CONTACT.I KNEW THE AIU IN LEEDS HAS CLOSED DOWN ANYWAY. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Address

Post by HaroonAli » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:15 pm

Hey Dude,

May I ask what do you mean by the appeal implementation address all the addresses and emails + other contact info should be on the AIT Homepage.

Hope to get further information from yourself.

Have a good day.

Thanks
yahwadud wrote:PLEASE COULD YOU KINDLY TELL ME THE APPEAL IMPLEMENTATION UNIT ADDRESS?.MY APPEAL WAS WON AT THE FIRST TIER TRIBUNAL IN BRADFORD BUT I DO NOT KNOW THE RIGHT ADDRESS TO CONTACT.I KNEW THE AIU IN LEEDS HAS CLOSED DOWN ANYWAY. PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:04 pm

@haroon Ali.i have manage to get the address I wanted yesterday .

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Post by t4tifa » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:20 pm

HI ALL

I don't know is it good or bad. NEW development between home office and high court .
who ever fall in income threshold its for them.
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... st+news%29

Regards

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Minimum Income

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 pm

Hi there,

It is good news but for this to come into effect it is going to take some months as Home Office might appeal it but it all depends on them.

But I think the rule will be changed as it was against Human Rights.

Have a good day.

Thanks
t4tifa wrote:HI ALL

I don't know is it good or bad. NEW development between home office and high court .
CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK

Regards

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

UK Court Dates

Post by HaroonAli » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Good Evening Guys,

I have had an extensive chat with UK AIT and they have advised me that court dates are now hitting December and that for July Applicants they should look for court dates which are in December/January as due to a backlog of cases.

However they have advised me that they can speed up the process but you need to send a expedite request with relevant documents or information on why the case should be heard ASAP.

I hope this information is of help to you but as stated before I had a funny feeling we will have to wait a long time for the court dates.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Haroon Ali

t4tifa
Newly Registered

Re: Minimum Income

Post by t4tifa » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:44 am

HaroonAli wrote:Hi there,

It is good news but for this to come into effect it is going to take some months as Home Office might appeal it but it all depends on them.

But I think the rule will be changed as it was against Human Rights.

Have a good day.

Thanks
t4tifa wrote:HI ALL

CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK

Regards
what my understanding is its appeal review and home office lost the appeal review as well. Let see in comming days .

Regards

shazz

Deadline Date

Post by shazz » Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Hey guys,jus letting you know my review deadline was on 8th July and haven't heard anything back..does any1 know how long it will take for me to receive a letter with court date or if thers any chance of decision still being withdrawn.I did get in touch with my Mp like 2 weeks ago and he sent me a letter saying he's written to the director of immigration and visas but I haven't heard anything back.Thankyou and wish u all the best may this month of ramadan bring us all happiness

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Deadline Date

Post by HaroonAli » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Hey Shazz,

My deadline is 12th July MP also wrote letter of support 6 weeks ago in June I think and sent to AIT but I have had no response as well.

I emailed AIT and they are saying that you must wait 2 weeks for a court date and due to a backlog they are listing court dates in December so which is so far away. To be honest I am fed up as MP even sent a letter but they did not get back to me.

Really annoyed with all this as they are not looking at appeals and just sending back and then court dates are ages away. AIT advised you can expedite a request if you have valid reasons so maybe I might send a letter saying that I have been married for long time and really suffering due to all this.

Again hope cases gets withdrawn but situation is really bleak.

Have a good day.

Thanks
shazz wrote:Hey guys,jus letting you know my review deadline was on 8th July and haven't heard anything back..does any1 know how long it will take for me to receive a letter with court date or if thers any chance of decision still being withdrawn.I did get in touch with my Mp like 2 weeks ago and he sent me a letter saying he's written to the director of immigration and visas but I haven't heard anything back.Thankyou and wish u all the best may this month of ramadan bring us all happiness

akhan47

Post by akhan47 » Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:05 pm

An update on my situation...

I was given a court date which was 4 months away (October 24th), my MP then wrote a letter to have the case expedited. We have now received a response from HMCTS saying the expedition request has been forwarded to a Judge.
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Expedite

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:44 am

Akhan47

May I ask what reasons did you tell your MP to put an expedite request as I contacted MP and he says he can do this but on valid reasons as this is the only option left which they can help.

Can you give me some ideas as I am trying to write something but can not think as I think if a get a letter from MP in regards to the expedition request then I am sure will be getting an early court date.

Please let me know the reasons as my MP needs some good grounds before he can write to AIT even though he wrote letter of support but for expedition he says needs some solid ground.

Have a good day.

Thanks
akhan47 wrote:An update on my situation...

I was given a court date which was 4 months away (October 24th), my MP then wrote a letter to have the case expedited. We have now received a response from HMCTS saying the expedition request has been forwarded to a Judge.

akhan47

Re: Expedite

Post by akhan47 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:52 pm

HaroonAli wrote:Akhan47

May I ask what reasons did you tell your MP to put an expedite request as I contacted MP and he says he can do this but on valid reasons as this is the only option left which they can help.

Can you give me some ideas as I am trying to write something but can not think as I think if a get a letter from MP in regards to the expedition request then I am sure will be getting an early court date.

Please let me know the reasons as my MP needs some good grounds before he can write to AIT even though he wrote letter of support but for expedition he says needs some solid ground.

Have a good day.

Thanks

This is actually the second time my MP has wrote a letter to them for me, the first time was when I was awaiting the court date, they did not respond to the first letter.

I met with him and told him how my wife gave birth in Pakistan in March, and I'm missing watching my first child grow up which is something that can never be replaced. I told him how I can't afford to keep going back Pakistan to visit because of work commitments and also how I had to pull out of my final year at university so that I could be in Pakistan when my wife gave birth.

Also how we have now missed out on the first year of our marriage and if I simply wait until the court date in October, I will have missed the first 6 months of my daughter's life.

Has anyone else had an expedite request put through? What was the outcome? How long did they take to respond?
Appeal Unsuccessful.
Appeal allowed.
Awaiting call letter.

HaroonAli
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Expedite

Post by HaroonAli » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Hey dude,

My MP also wrote a letter of support for me 6-7 weeks ago and sent to AIT and they had sent it to BHC but looks like it has made no difference so I again contacted my MP and he has agreed to send AIT a letter to help me get the case expedited as well but I am awaiting to get court date first before sending letter as do not want that to delay things. My lawyer is trying to say out of a 1000 cases only one case will get expedited LOL don't care what he says!

I gave MP some solid reasons such as wife having problems with in laws, leaving my degree with less than a year to go, cultural issues, right to family life, going back and forth to Pakistan, stress & mental illness, unable to settle down in life, nearly married for 4 years and many other issues such as family problems and that and eventually after a 2000 word email he agreed again to send letter to AIT to expedite case.

Anyway I am not sure how long it takes as well as I have never been involved in such things as well but however if anyone can shed light or I await your outcome as I think if MP has wrote letter then all the best!!!!

Yeh Udasi kyoun rooh pyasi kyoun faisaly darmyan mein zindagi imtehan!
akhan47 wrote:
HaroonAli wrote:Akhan47

Have a good day.

Thanks

This is actually the second time my MP has wrote a letter to them for me, the first time was when I was awaiting the court date, they did not respond to the first letter.

I met with him and told him how my wife gave birth in Pakistan in March, and I'm missing watching my first child grow up which is something that can never be replaced. I told him how I can't afford to keep going back Pakistan to visit because of work commitments and also how I had to pull out of my final year at university so that I could be in Pakistan when my wife gave birth.

Also how we have now missed out on the first year of our marriage and if I simply wait until the court date in October, I will have missed the first 6 months of my daughter's life.

Has anyone else had an expedite request put through? What was the outcome? How long did they take to respond?

LoveMyBaby786

Post by LoveMyBaby786 » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi there have those who had a deadlinr end of june heard anything yet? My deadline was 28 june and 15 days later still nothing

mdc01am
Newly Registered

Visa Stamping Times????

Post by mdc01am » Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:52 pm

Salaam Every & Ramazan Mubarak!

Sorry for those who appeals have been rejected & are awaiting court dates with extended waiting times....I hope BHC/immigration tribunal get off their backside & stop delaying these procedures & stop messing ppl about & putting their lives on hold unnecessarily.

This is my first post & I am wondering what is the current waiting time period to get stamp on passport after submitting passport with Call letter & relevant documents??

I believe my wifes appeal has been overturned as got Call letter & phone call to submit passport in Mid June 2013, my Wife asked Gerry Islamabad but they not giving any clear info.

My timeline:
1st application: Early Sept 2012
Application Rejected: Late Nov 2012
Appealed: Early Dec 2012
Appeal Deadline: 15th June 2013
Appeal Overturned (I think!!) : Early June 2013
Passport Submitted : 24th June 2013