ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:52 am

Sumera90 wrote:Asalam alikum guys... I am new to this forum...first of all congratulations to all the members who got their visas :)
I applied from Karachi on 19/4/2013 application fwd to BHC 3/5/2013...
Still waiting for reply..any1 who applied in April got any response? I am tired of waiting this is so stressful :(
Sumera, those that have applied in the last week of march are still waiting.. you will still have a bit of a wait ahead of you

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:55 am

for those of you who wish to email Gerry's, their email addresses are as follows:

Islamabad - isbvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Karachi - khivacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Lahore - lhevacmgr@gerrys.com.pk
Mirpur - mirpurvacmgr@gerrys.com.pk

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:14 am

asadalysa wrote:for those of you who wish to email Gerry's, their email addresses are as follows:

Any rfcs today ????

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:16 am

HELLO786 wrote:
asadalysa wrote:for those of you who wish to email Gerry's, their email addresses are as follows:

Any rfcs today ????
nothing for us

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:52 pm

asadalysa wrote:
Sumera90 wrote:Asalam alikum guys... I am new to this forum...first of all congratulations to all the members who got their visas :)
Still waiting for reply..any1 who applied in April got any response? I am tired of waiting this is so stressful :(
Sumera, those that have applied in the last week of march are still waiting.. you will still have a bit of a wait ahead of you
Thank u asadalysa... I also wanto ask tht my TB certificate expires on 20th june while application is under process..what should I do?

aaa786
Newly Registered

Post by aaa786 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:55 pm

guys i think your are interpreting the processing times wrong.

from what it looks like some people are thinking the figures show how long it took May applicants to get their rfc, this is wrong.

what they show is that the decisions made in May were all processed within 60 working days. this means it includes people who also applied in febuary. this looks and proved very accurate to me during the time i made my application. and i will find out and report back when june results are published to show if it stands accurate for myself.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:07 pm

aaa786 wrote:guys i think your are interpreting the processing times wrong.

from what it looks like some people are thinking the figures show how long it took May applicants to get their rfc, this is wrong.

what they show is that the decisions made in May were all processed within 60 working days. this means it includes people who also applied in febuary. this looks and proved very accurate to me during the time i made my application. and i will find out and report back when june results are published to show if it stands accurate for myself.
thats the interpretation we are taking out of it as well :D
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

HELLO786
Member of Standing

Post by HELLO786 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:47 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:
aaa786 wrote:guys i think your are interpreting the processing times wrong.

thats the interpretation we are taking out of it as well :D
Sum1 on another forum has received a txt to collect 2mrow

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello dears I think April applicants didn't recieve any rfc yet
Why march is still n progress I tought this z now April turn to collect thier passports I'm also very tired of waiting I hope with the batakat of Ramadan we recieve our rfcs soon because I really want to spend the eid with my hubby.

Application forwarded to OC 30 April 2013
Process to BHC 14 may 2013
Rfc waiting
Result Would b positive Inshalah :)

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:31 pm

Wardak wrote:
Why march is still n progress I tought this z now April turn to collect thier passports I'm also very tired of waiting I hope with the batakat of Ramadan we recieve our rfcs soon because I really want to spend the eid with my hubby.

Process to BHC 14 may 2013
Rfc waiting
Inshallah sister...
Miss my husband 2 wish to spend this eid with him

Praying 4 every1.. may Allah s.w.t accept our prayers.

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Dear wardak..I wish the same .. My application was fwd to BHC on 19th April n is under process since 3/5/2013... Is there any applicant of march who is still waiting for rfc? I am tired of waiting :cry:

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Wardak wrote:

Process to BHC 14 may 2013.

Rfc waiting
Inshallah sister...
Miss my husband 2 wish to spend this eid with him

Praying 4 every1.. may Allah s.w.t accept our prayers.
Inshallah :) I really wana spend eid with my hubby too... Hope we all get positive replies soon inshallah :)
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Sumera90 wrote:Dear wardak..I wish the same .. My application was fwd to BHC on 19th April n is under process since 3/5/2013... Is there any applicant of march who is still waiting for rfc? I am tired of waiting :cry:
Yep we applied 25/03
And wr still waiting. ... duas plz

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I have been following the forum recently, decided to join in, My wife applied for her visa on the 25th of March this year, we are still waiting. It seems promising that those in March are receiving them lately according to recent posts. I pray that my wife receives her visa soon, and I pray that you all receive positive feedback and early decisions regarding your applications.

So those who applied in March - hang in there! I too am still waiting.

looking at a number of other forums etc, it seems that most applications are being handled within 4 months, so fingers crossed.

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:56 pm

HubbyBee wrote:Hi Everyone,

I have been following the forum recently, decided to join in, My wife applied for her visa on the 25th of March this year, we are still waiting. It seems promising that those in March are receiving them lately according to recent posts. I pray that my wife receives her visa soon, and I pray that you all receive positive feedback and early decisions regarding your applications.

So those who applied in March - hang in there! I too am still waiting.

looking at a number of other forums etc, it seems that most applications are being handled within 4 months, so fingers crossed.
InshAllah bro, end of March applicants should be hearing soon. Duas for all

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:28 am

bluejewl i dont know what you are not getting rfc ..

its about time

its 71st working day for you today dear ... email them

maybe they are doing some checks ( employment , finances , etc ? ) or maybe simply the ECO assigned to your case is a lazy bum :idea: :?:
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:40 am

abidabzhussain wrote:bluejewl i dont know what you are not getting rfc ..

its about time

maybe they are doing some checks ( employment , finances , etc ? ) or maybe simply the ECO assigned to your case is a lazy bum :idea: :?:
Well seems there around 3 others who applied on the same day as me and have not heard yet... don't see any point in emailing them. I think we shud be receiving RFC next week as according to other cases such as AtifaKhan it took around almost 14weeks.. so plz keep praying as I am for all on this forum

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:56 am

abidabzhussain wrote:bluejewl i dont know what you are not getting rfc ..

its about time

Well seems there around 3 others who applied on the same day as me and have not heard yet... don't see any point in emailing them. I think we shud be receiving RFC next week as according to other cases such as AtifaKhan it took around almost 14weeks.. so plz keep praying as I am for all on this forum

zaidi22
Newly Registered

Post by zaidi22 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:20 am

i applied on 15th April and i think its 12th week now. but this long wait is nerve wracking and soooo stressful i wishh every one of us get their Rfc's a soon as possible.....ameen

zaidi22
Newly Registered

Post by zaidi22 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:29 am

bluejewl
i think you are right.its useless to emial them becuse theyy didnt give satisfactory answer so its bettter to pray prayy ....

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 am

we emailed them after 12 weeks and have heard nothing since - its really useless emailing them. they ignore you anyways!

HubbyBee
Newly Registered

Post by HubbyBee » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:48 am

I emailed Gerrys, Islamabad branch earlier in the week, I have yet to receive a reply or even an acknowledgement. I didn't think I would anyway...but decided to do it just in case.

Like bluejewel, I'm also hoping that next week will prove promising, based on other application who received them,

Lets keep Praying

Juat received the email -

It is requested to note that we have no access to any application process checks/ decisions there . We can only arrange collection once we get hold on her passport please. Generally it takes 12 to 24 weeks and 01 week is defined as 05 working days .

Cooperation is much appreciated.

So just the usual malarchy :(

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:13 am

HubbyBee wrote:I emailed Gerrys, Islamabad branch earlier in the week, I have yet to receive a reply or even an acknowledgement. I didn't think I would anyway...but decided to do it just in case.

Like bluejewel, I'm also hoping that next week will prove promising, based on other application who received them,

Lets keep Praying

Juat received the email -

It is requested to note that we have no access to any application process checks/ decisions there . We can only arrange collection once we get hold on her passport please. Generally it takes 12 to 24 weeks and 01 week is defined as 05 working days .

Cooperation is much appreciated.

So just the usual malarchy :(
Its really odd because i have emailed Gerrys several times and each time they emailed me within a day!!!

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:20 am

visaenquiries.islamabad@fco.gov.uk 

I askd Gerrys for an email address for BHC they gave me that address.. i emailed it and have to wait 20 days for a response..

If any of u want to email.. give it a try.

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:38 pm

zaidi22 wrote:i applied on 15th April and i think its 12th week now. but this long wait is nerve wracking and soooo stressful i wishh every one of us get their Rfc's a soon as possible.....ameen
I think we have to wait more...march applicant is still waiting.. I am hoping to hear something around 20th July
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D