ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Croydon PEO Success- Set O Applicant Delayed First Entry

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

navfmc
Newly Registered

Croydon PEO Success- Set O Applicant Delayed First Entry

Post by navfmc » Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:25 pm

I got my ILR In July 2013 at Croydon PEO.

Got HSMP while in Pakistan on 21 July 2008
Arrived in UK on 21 October 2008 (Exactly Last day of Three Month Relaxing Period for first entry after getting HSMP or Tier 1)
Got my Tier 1 on 28 July 2010
Tier 1 was expiring on 28-July 2013.

I was worried about first delayed Entry after getting my HSMP. Thanks to Immigrationboards.com, otherwise i was planning to apply for another extension in Tier 1 (waste of Big fee Money).
Rule is very clear on this if someone has arrived within 90 days or Three months, He will have no problem in getting ILR under set O if he or she satisfy other requirements. Your 5 year period will be calculated from the date when your Visa was issued if you managed to enter UK within 90 days or Three Months. I came on Last Day of my Three Months and still got ILR with No Problem.
Croydon experience was wonderful. Staff was very cooperative but do take some food with you as Cafe Service is slow, Poor and Expensive. Only few Sandwich and chocolates are on offer.
Waiting time for Decision is around 2 Hours and very Boring. Smart Phone with some good apps is good idea to kill time. Parking is available opposite to Office and around the Corner on Dingwall Road. Keep in touch with Immigrationboards.com. Well Done! Good Work.

newbie_2013

Re: Croydon PEO Success- Set O Applicant Delayed First Entr

Post by newbie_2013 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:26 pm

navfmc wrote:I got my ILR In July 2013 at Croydon PEO.

Arrived in UK on 21 October 2008 (Exactly Last day of Three Month Relaxing Period for first entry after getting HSMP or Tier 1)

I was worried about first delayed Entry after getting my HSMP. Thanks to Immigrationboards.com, otherwise i was planning to apply for another extension in Tier 1 (waste of Big fee Money).
Rule is very clear on this if someone has arrived within 90 days or Three months, He will have no problem in getting ILR under set O if he or she satisfy other requirements. Your 5 year period will be calculated from the date when your Visa was issued if you managed to enter UK within 90 days or Three Months. I came on Last Day of my Three Months and still got ILR with No Problem.
Croydon experience was wonderful. Staff was very cooperative but do take some food with you as Cafe Service is slow, Poor and Expensive. Only few Sandwich and chocolates are on offer.
Waiting time for Decision is around 2 Hours and very Boring. Smart Phone with some good apps is good idea to kill time. Parking is available opposite to Office and around the Corner on Dingwall Road. Keep in touch with Immigrationboards.com. Well Done! Good Work.
congrats matey.

ukba2536

Post by ukba2536 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:34 am

congrats..enjoy you ILR

-------------------------------

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Congratulations and enjoy your ILR. That is a wonderful experience based on border line expectations.Enjoy :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.