ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance in two accounts

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinoit
Mood:
India

Maintenance in two accounts

Post by vinoit » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:59 am

Hi all,

Currently i am in PSW visa which expire in 2 months time. I am working in a Software Company who willing to sponsor me. So i am going to switch from PSW to Tier 2 - General. I am maintaing £1500 pounds for me any my wife in one of my account. The Thing is i am in urgent to withdraw amount from that account. So planned to maintain £1500 in another account. So till now i have maintained for 70 days. For remaining 20 days shall i maintain in another accounts?. Shall i print two account bank statements for maintenance and write cover letter regarding this.

Any help is much appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Vinoth

iworker
Diamond Member
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by iworker » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Not sure if u can do that or not, but i will suggest its easier to ask ur employer to certify that they will support u and ur wife during fist month if needed. that is easily done by checking a box while issuing the COS

vinoit
Mood:
India

Post by vinoit » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:08 pm

iworker wrote:Not sure if u can do that or not, but i will suggest its easier to ask ur employer to certify that they will support u and ur wife during fist month if needed. that is easily done by checking a box while issuing the COS
Thanks iworker. I can ask that but not sure will they give or not. I am looking to clarify this. If so i will go with confident.