ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JURY SERVICES

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

JURY SERVICES

Post by ilr10yrs » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:57 am

HI to everyone

i have been a silent reader of this great forum for the past few months. it is very informative and salute to all of the sage,gurus and members for providing valuable information. here is my query.

about 6 months ago i went for a jury services. after attending two weeks services i put in the form loss of earnings. and i received 2 weeks loss of earning as my employer didnt pay me anything.its not that big amount but it is 400 hundred pounds.the thing is that i have to apply for ilr next year on the ten years route so i was wondering whether this will affect my ilr or not as i have heard that homeoffice checks with hmrc. otherwise i have a straight forward case 8yrs student and 2 yrs psw with no gaps at all. currently i m on psw visa working full time. your advise will be highly appreciated.
kind Regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:00 pm

I can't see what the issue is here?
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:18 pm

Hi Amber
the reason i asked is that i got that money for the jury court services which i attended few months ago. so i thought if it comes under public funds which i have no recourse to public funds, was a bit confused about that and i asked just to be on the safe side as i will apply for ilr next year. i pay my taxes from my currant job.

kind regards

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:04 pm

ilr10yrs wrote:Hi Amber
the reason i asked is that i got that money for the jury court services which i attended few months ago. so i thought if it comes under public funds which i have no recourse to public funds, was a bit confused about that and i asked just to be on the safe side as i will apply for ilr next year. i pay my taxes from my currant job.

kind regards
Nothing to worry about.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

ilr10yrs
Newly Registered

Post by ilr10yrs » Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:52 pm

thanks a lot Amber for answering my query. keep the good work going.