ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

queries regarding undelievered documents and credit history

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PP1234
Newly Registered

queries regarding undelievered documents and credit history

Post by PP1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:50 pm

Hi

i applied for entrepreneur visa, i was on PSW before. I had my interview on the 13th of April 2013, on Tuesday i recieved a mail from someone in homeoffice asking for exact address as they tried to post my documents but they were returned, i replied him immediately with a new address to which he replied, is this your new address so we can feed it in our system or only for this particular case.

Anyways its Friday now and still i haven't recieved anything from them, iam also.surprised that how documents were undelieverd as i always check my posts and i didnt see any card from post office in case they missed me.

So what should i do now? How long should i wait before calling or mailing them again? Also what do you think guys my case is refused or what? As they have send much documents and i missed them and they were returned again, surely this must have taken good.month or so? Didnt recieve any BRP either in that time so it must be refused??

Also i need to ask one thing more, i.owe some money to credit card, about 500 pounds, this guy in interview asked me if i have taken loan from lloyds tsb and owe them 1000 pounds to.which i said i havent taken any loan, its a credit card and i pay it in installments, will that have affected my application?

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:57 pm

have u changed address recently? are sure email came form somebody with ukba? if so what was email address or person name in email? im sure u have checked the authenticity of email...

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:03 pm

Darvesh wrote:have u changed address recently? are sure email came form somebody with ukba? if so what was email address or person name in email? im sure u have checked the authenticity of email...
no i haven't changed address, i don't know how i missed it and royal mail hasn't left anything either

and yeah that email seems to be authentic.. it has a person name@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk>

i think that's their official email??

And what do you think about my case? Is it refused? And.how long should i wait before calling or mailing them again

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:08 pm

check it...

Official UK Border Agency email addresses are always in one of two formats:

name.surname@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
name.surname@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

so apparently email given by u may not be authentic.

also ad following link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/scams/

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Darvesh wrote:check it...

Official UK Border Agency email addresses are always in one of two formats:

name.surname@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
name.surname@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

so apparently email given by u may not be authentic.

also ad following link

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/scams/
it has homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and title of mail was Tier 1 Entrepreneur

also hementioned my address in it so it is authentic.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:37 pm

did u read the link?

was email contain both name and surname +homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk?

then it shud be fine..... u better call ukba and tell them u havnt changed address so an email came through asking for new address?

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:52 pm

Darvesh wrote:did u read the link?

was email contain both name and surname +homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk?

then it shud be fine..... u better call ukba and tell them u havnt changed address so an email came through asking for new address?

Yaar i emailed that guy back and give him another address to which he said, is this your now address so we can feed it in our system or just for this case and i replied to him, my time address is same, this is just for delivery.

3 days now and i haven't recieved anything from them as yet..

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:56 pm

Someone pls reply regarding my case..is it refused? It seems though

wow99

Post by wow99 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 pm

PP1234 wrote:Someone pls reply regarding my case..is it refused? It seems though
Is your visa still valid? If that's the case then I believe it maybe a refusal.

PP1234
Newly Registered

Post by PP1234 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:49 am

wow99 wrote:
PP1234 wrote:Someone pls reply regarding my case..is it refused? It seems though
Is your visa still valid? If that's the case then I believe it maybe a refusal.
no, my visa has expired long time ago in February.