ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success at Croydon PEO

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shuttlespy

ILR Success at Croydon PEO

Post by shuttlespy » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:23 pm

Hello everyone :)

It is with great pleasure to say that our ILR approved today Croydon PEO under Tier 2 general.

My sincere thanks to this forum, to the senior members and everyone who advised me all the way....

arrived at 8.10 for 8.40 am appointment, everything went on smoothly and got the documents back at 9.56 AM

So 5 stars to Croydon PEO and its officials for such a professional service :)

regards
So many things to achieve and so little time....

loveworld

Post by loveworld » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Congratulation
=========================

My Advise is only personal view it cannot be taken as substitute of solicitor or any professional .

john_white
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Success at Croydon PEO

Post by john_white » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:18 pm

shuttlespy wrote:Hello everyone :)

It is with great pleasure to say that our ILR approved today Croydon PEO under Tier 2 general.

My sincere thanks to this forum, to the senior members and everyone who advised me all the way....

arrived at 8.10 for 8.40 am appointment, everything went on smoothly and got the documents back at 9.56 AM

regards
congratulation

what document did you submitted for cohabitation any advice for me i got my appointment on 10 july

onabanjo

Post by onabanjo » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:44 pm

shuttlespy wrote:Hello everyone :)

regards
CONGRATULATIONS :D
Disclaimer: I am no immigration lawyer nor am I OISC qualified. Don't treat my advice as a substitute for legal opinion.

sheraz_aries
Member of Standing

Post by sheraz_aries » Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Many congratulations, I am trying to book my appointment and got query below that i am sure you can answer:

During the online booking process in a beginning a question they ask which confuse me.

Which category of leave are you applying for?

1 Tier 1 (General)
2 Tier 2
3 Other Main Applicant
4 Dependent

Right now I am on Tier 1(General) in my 5th year. My visa is about to finish in March 2014 So, I am going to applying for SET(O) for ILR.

Do you have any idea that which option do I need to choose.