ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: waiting

Post by Time503 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:01 pm

Chidy wrote:
grenadagirl wrote:What I don't understand is how ukba has started doing July 2013 applications but hasn't yet finished July 2012......
H.O is in a mess and now they are trying to save their reputation by putting some "make-up" on their performance. So do not be surprise to hear that they are dealing with new application the same day whereas they have thousands of files on their desk.
Chiddy dats very correct!!!!! Indeed all this idea of dealing with fresh application is to cover up the mess they have. But surely everyone will be granted!!!

Time503
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Time503 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:04 pm

egoneo wrote:a quick google search tells me that summer ends Saturday september 21st. But since we know that the UKBA are pathological liars, they could still say its still summer if a day in December is sunny.

I actually think the tactics they are imploring now is quite reasonable. I mean they've obviously allocated the backlogs to a separate team(more likely experienced). And the current FLR(O) are being processed by probably a new team. This means new applications wont get delayed because a caseworker is sitting on a case submitted 10 years ago.
Lol egoneo, it's painful how they put people's lives on hold and a total disgrace the way they display their lack of compassion to applicants! Wether they like it or not this summer will surely come to an end!!!!

ale001

Post by ale001 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Hi guys, i just got a letter from the UKBA now. The bellow is there reply. What do you think?

Dear ..............,
Thank you for your email..

I apologise for the delay in considering your application. Unfortunately, the Home Office receives a large number of applications. To ensure the correct decision is made, these applications have to be carefully considered which has an impact on how quickly a decision can be made.

However, I can assure you that your application is now under active consideration. I can also assure you that all your documentation and representations, including those made to the Home Office, will be carefully considered before any decision is taken.

I am sorry to learn that the situation that you find yourself in is causing you distress. We have contacted Social Services regarding the information you have provided and they have highlighted that you can call Lynfield Mount Hospital on 01274 494194..

Talking to someone can help you see beyond feelings of loneliness or despair.

Further information and advice can be found on the National Health Service website:
www.nhs.uk
Or by calling NHS Direct on 0845 46 47.

Kind regards

Home Office

What do you think guys?
Ale001

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi all, it's been a while but I'm happy that soooo many have got good news....whoop whoop!
I've not heard anything yet considering I've been waiting since February 2012 :roll:
Lord help me!
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:00 pm

ale001 wrote:Hi guys, i just got a letter from the UKBA now. The bellow is there reply. What do you think?

Dear ..............,

I apologise for the delay in considering your application. Unfortunately, the Home Office receives a large number of applications. To ensure the correct decision is made, these applications have to be carefully considered which has an impact on how quickly a decision can be made.

However, I can assure you that your application is now under active consideration. I can also assure you that all your documentation and representations, including those made to the Home Office, will be carefully considered before any decision is taken.

I am sorry to learn that the situation that you find yourself in is causing you distress. We have contacted Social Services regarding the information you have provided and they have highlighted that you can call Lynfield Mount Hospital on 01274 494194..

Further information and advice can be found on the National Health Service website:
www.nhs.uk

Kind regards

Home Office

What do you think guys?

Very helpful ppl at HO.... :lol: :lol:

yahwadud

Post by yahwadud » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Hello forum member.could anybody tell me the current address of the Appeal implementation unit (AIU) please ?. Thanks in advance

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Time line

Applied on June 1st 2012
Ack letter 15th June 2012
Biometric received 15august 2012
Biometric done 16th August 2012
Outcome still waiting

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:10 pm

ONLYME1 wrote:Time line

Applied on June 1st 2012
Ack letter 15th June 2012
Biometric received 15august 2012
Biometric done 16th August 2012
Outcome still waiting

I did my Biometrics on 27th Feb 2013, so my application wouldn't be considered now...hmmm very depressing& annoying :x

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 pm

Don't worry this people are Liers they say anything to get you off the phone as quickly as possible trust me and hey you never know you might get a desicion sooner than you expect

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:29 pm

ThisYear wrote:Hi all, it's been a while but I'm happy that soooo many have got good news....whoop whoop!
I've not heard anything yet considering I've been waiting since February 2012 :roll:
Lord help me!
Awwwwh you poor luv!!! Waiting since Feb '12 ?!!
Haven't you had your biometrics request letter yet?
I'm also a 'parent of a British child' and coming up to 6 months and still no bios.... :)
Last edited by verbina on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star."

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:31 pm

verbina wrote:
ThisYear wrote:Hi all, it's been a while but I'm happy that soooo many have got good news....whoop whoop!
Lord help me!
Awwwwh you poor luv!!! Waiting sinse Feb '12 ?!!
Haven't you had your biometrics request letter yet?
I'm also a 'parent of a British child' and coming up to 6 months and still no bios.... :)
PS Is your British child living with you?

ThisYear

Post by ThisYear » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:24 pm

I applied 2 weeks before biometrics was introduced. .
Yes snd and all information has been sent. ....dunno what else they require. I'll be writing them to complain as it's already been assigned to a CW! Kmt!
FLR(O) private life/parent of BC
App sub - Feb2012
Contact HO - Feb2013
Further info requested - Apr2013
Decision - Refused Nov2013
JR - Dec2013
JR withdrawn - Mar 2014
JR Sealed - Jun 2014
Granted - Aug 2014

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:32 pm

ThisYear wrote:I applied 2 weeks before biometrics was introduced. .
Yes snd and all information has been sent. ....dunno what else they require. I'll be writing them to complain as it's already been assigned to a CW! Kmt!
Right! Well fingers crossed you ll receive good news soon hun!!

CrystalNewbie
Mood:
Malawi

Post by CrystalNewbie » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:47 pm

ale001 wrote:Hi guys, i just got a letter from the UKBA now. The bellow is there reply. What do you think?

Dear ..............,

www.nhs.uk

Kind regards

Home Office

What do you think guys?
I think they are just silly...they know the reason you are depressed is their lack of response and leaving you in limbo......they do not understand that your life literally feels like it has stopped because there is really nothing you can do without papers...calling the NHS or social services will not fix the problem except a response from them..........they just want to be seen to be helping......am sure your case is being resolved....

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Hello eerbady....

@New bloggers...welcome to the forum and all the best with ur applications.

@Papamomo and those who have been granted a stay,congratulations and enjoy ur freedom.

@Ego...u can say that again,as they either tell the same stale fairytale or a different one with liars.They sound like pathological liars trained by some secret service in the HO.

@SDP....I feel u and same here would like to study further but all shall be well by the grace of God.Seems like us (those applied in 2012) have to still keep praying for positive results.Only God will see us through this nail-biting weary process.

Happy weekend and will keep praying that visas come raining in this forum in Jesus name.Hv a blessed and fab weekend!!!

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:34 pm

[quote="Keisha"]Hello eerbady....

@New bloggers...welcome to the forum and all the best with ur applications.

@Papamomo and those who have been granted a stay,congratulations and enjoy ur freedom.

@Ego...u can say that again,as they either tell the same stale fairytale or a different one with liars.They sound like pathological liars trained by some secret service in the HO.

@SDP....I feel u and same here would like to study further but all shall be well by the grace of God.Seems like us (those applied in 2012) have to still keep praying for positive results.Only God will see us through this nail-biting weary process.

Happy weekend and will keep praying that visas come raining in this forum in Jesus name.Hv a blessed and fab weekend!!![/qu
ote]

Hi Keisa enjoy Ur weekend too. Any news from Ukba?
Godgives

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:36 pm

socrates wrote:@ Sanni, I sent an email to Ombudsman service yesterday afternoon but haven't heard from them. How long was yours before you got a reply? If you don't mind please
socrates wrote:My Timeline:
Documents sent- July 27th 2012
Ack letter from UKBA- August 3rd 2013
Biometric letter recieved- February 11th 2013
Biometric Done- February 12th 2013
Documents Returned- Still waiting
CrystalNewbie wrote:
socrates wrote:

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:37 pm

@Godgives.....*waves*.I haven't heard anything yet and haven't also bothered asking the solicitor what's going on.I believe God is in control and will see me through this ordeal.

How about you??

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Does anyone know if a caseworker using his discretion can grant an ILR instead of DLR ?

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:01 pm

Keisha wrote:@Godgives.....*waves*.I haven't heard anything yet and haven't also bothered asking the solicitor what's going on.I believe God is in control and will see me through this ordeal.

How about you??
Called today its not yet complete but they have put my documents on there system. Not sure what that means. How long have u been waiting?
Godgives

ONLYME1

Post by ONLYME1 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:10 pm

@godgive

Think you case been touched if they have put it on system and can you share your time line

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Really hoping for a breakthrough early next week. Sighhhhhh

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:06 pm

sanny26 wrote:Really hoping for a breakthrough early next week. Sighhhhhh

Fingers crossed !..

verbina
United Kingdom

Post by verbina » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:07 pm

SDP wrote:

Fingers crossed !..
And toes too
:shock:

SDP

Post by SDP » Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:20 pm

verbina wrote:
SDP wrote:

Fingers crossed !..
And toes too
:shock:
Does anyone know if a caseworker using his discretion can grant an ILR instead of DLR ?