ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PBS dependent Tier 2 visa application - URGENT ADVICE

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kaymadi
Newly Registered

PBS dependent Tier 2 visa application - URGENT ADVICE

Post by kaymadi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Hi

can a PBS tier 2 dependent visa filed for extension or as a matter of facT any visa be refused on the grounds of 3 points on driving licence(SP30) and a minor fine back 3 or more Years.

There is no question in the application form asking for traffic offence - the question in personal history (SECTION J) says criminal conviction and not traffic so i hope this doesn't get treated as Deception or hiding facts AND Application being refused

could anyone throw some light on this and remove my doubt.. deeply appreciated.

thanks
kay

kaymadi
Newly Registered

Post by kaymadi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:21 pm

any one -

kaymadi
Newly Registered

Post by kaymadi » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:30 pm

NO - ONE happy to advice ,shocking.

raynold
Newly Registered

Post by raynold » Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:13 pm

you should mention your 3 points on your application then it will not be a problem. But if you do not mention it and later they find it out then you will be in a huge problem for hiding and deception. read the following post mentioning the same problem you are facing.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... =deception

kaymadi
Newly Registered

Post by kaymadi » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Thanks for your reply Reynold. I don't mind mentioning it on my application only if there was a question asking about traffic offence. The first question in section j which is your personal history asks about criminal convictions and not traffic so where should I be mentioning this.

I did read that thread you posted and asked this question in the efforts place to find out some experience and thoughts. But No luck yet.