ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Joyous2013

URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by Joyous2013 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:45 pm

My two children now 25 and 19 got dicretionary leave to remain in 2008 after I had applied for dependents of a student visa in 2005. However the home office did not grant them any visa until 2008. By this time I was now a work permit holder so their visas will expire Sept 5 2013.

I got my ILR based on 10 yrs loIng residence on April 26 2013. Im aware they need to complete FLR O please correct me if Im wrong. My questions are

What kind of documents do they need to support their application for extention of DLR?

Could someone please help with the templates for covering letters from

A) me as a parent to support their application
B) children to support their own application

Thanks for your help

Joyous2013

Re: URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE

Post by Joyous2013 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 am

Joyous2013 wrote:My two children now 25 and 19 got dicretionary leave to remain in 2008 after I had applied for dependents of a student visa in 2005. However the home office did not grant them any visa until 2008. By this time I was now a work permit holder so their visas will expire Sept 5 2013.

I got my ILR based on 10 yrs loIng residence on April 26 2013. Im aware they need to complete FLR O please correct me if Im wrong. My questions are

What kind of documents do they need to support their application for extention of DLR?

Could someone please help with the templates for covering letters from

A) me as a parent to support their application
B) children to support their own application

Thanks for your help
Im really desperate please help

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:53 am

They could apply for settlement under Paragraph 296, using SET(O).

There is no need for them to apply for FLR(O).

Provided of course the leave was granted to them as children of a PBS migrant.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 am

Please continue in previous thread.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.