ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied but no acknowledgement letter;pls help

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

karannrl
Newly Registered

applied but no acknowledgement letter;pls help

Post by karannrl » Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi friends, this is the first time i am posting anything. i guess curiosity got the better of me....
I sent in my application on friday the 21st of june and it was recorded delivered on monday 24th june.
i still havent got my acknowledgement letter which i believe should have been generated automatically when an application is recd by them. this i assume...
also, i made payment by bankers cheque on the 20 june so the payment was already deducted. so i dont even know if the file is in the right place or not..

please help

thanks
karan

rsrameshsunil

Re: applied but no acknowledgement letter;pls help

Post by rsrameshsunil » Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:38 pm

karannrl wrote:Hi friends, this is the first time i am posting anything. i guess curiosity got the better of me....
I sent in my application on friday the 21st of june and it was recorded delivered on monday 24th june.
i still havent got my acknowledgement letter which i believe should have been generated automatically when an application is recd by them. this i assume...
also, i made payment by bankers cheque on the 20 june so the payment was already deducted. so i dont even know if the file is in the right place or not..

please help

thanks
karan
No news is good news.

Entrepreneur9
Member of Standing

Post by Entrepreneur9 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:06 am

rsrameshsunil - LOL
rsrameshsunil wrote:
karannrl wrote:Hi friends, this is the first time i am posting anything. i guess curiosity got the better of me....

please help

thanks
karan
No news is good news.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:02 am

UKBA is unpredictable.... As long as taken your money, that's fine. Sometimes it takes 2 to 4 weeks. I got my one 2weeks later. My team member received about 6 months later. Everything will be fine. Wait for biometric letter and give biometric on time. Good luck.
Many Regards

karannrl
Newly Registered

Post by karannrl » Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:53 pm

Hi sabuj363
Thanks for the reply. When did u apply? ? He reason I ask is because the applications made in june 2013 have already received brp requests and I still don't know if my application is at the right place. Thanks.

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 am

I applied on 10th june
Got Bio metrics letter on 24 June
Got Ack letter today 6 July.

So chillex and enjoy !

Any thing is possible
Dont PM me.. Post it on the Forum ! It will help everyone :)
You can PM me the link or something specific to you.

karannrl
Newly Registered

Post by karannrl » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:47 pm

i got my biometric letter yesterday... thank you all of you who have helped me calm down... :) means a lot to me...
and now to wait for my visa .. hope its not so long :)