ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reapply after team refusal

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dayyurite

Reapply after team refusal

Post by Dayyurite » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Should I reapply after a refusal as visa is still running.

I was refused as part Entr team and my team member is on appeal.

Can I still reapply for Entre visa while my partner is on appeal.

I don't have appeal right.

Please advice me.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Pleasecan anyone help out

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:53 pm

What is the refusal about?

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:27 pm

Newstarter07 wrote:What is the refusal about?

Should I reapply after a refusal as visa is still running.

I was refused as part of team and my team member is on appeal.

Can I still reapply for Entre visa while my partner is on appeal.

I don't have appeal right.

I am plannIng reapply with the same fund and same partner who is on appeal as technically his PSW is running while on appeal.

I am confused
Please advice me.

Newstarter07
Newly Registered
India

Post by Newstarter07 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes I understand but why did they refuse your application?

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 pm

Newstarter07 wrote:Yes I understand but why did they refuse your application?
the reasons for refusal:

1. You have stated that you have access to funds of £50,000 being made available by Mr X.
As evidence of this you have provided
1. A bank letter from First Bank
2. A Letter from Legal representative

However, the bank letter is not acceptable because it does not state the full contact details including Landlines telephone number for third part.

The letter from a legal representative that you have submitted is not acceptable as it is being used as a third party declaration and a legal representative letter at the same time. Separate documentation is required from the third party and from the legal representative. the letter provided does not the relationship of the third party to yourself. is is further unacceptable because it confirms that the declaration from third party Mr X is valid. When a declaration from Mr X has not been made.

No declaration from Legal representative in the UK has been supplied to establish that your signature on the letter that purports to act as the 3rd party declaration is valid, as you were not present at the time third party signed the purported declaration, as specified nuder paragraph 41 -SD(b)(!!) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

You have therefore not submitted the specified evidence as listed under paragraph 41- SD to establish that you have access to the funds you are claiming

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Dayyurite wrote:
Newstarter07 wrote:Yes I understand but why did they refuse your application?
the reasons for refusal:

1. You have stated that you have access to funds of £50,000 being made available by Mr X.
As evidence of this you have provided
1. A bank letter from First Bank
2. A Letter from Legal representative

However, the bank letter is not acceptable because it does not state the full contact details including Landlines telephone number for third part.

The letter from a legal representative that you have submitted is not acceptable as it is being used as a third party declaration and a legal representative letter at the same time. Separate documentation is required from the third party and from the legal representative. the letter provided does not the relationship of the third party to yourself. is is further unacceptable because it confirms that the declaration from third party Mr X is valid. When a declaration from Mr X has not been made.

No declaration from Legal representative in the UK has been supplied to establish that your signature on the letter that purports to act as the 3rd party declaration is valid, as you were not present at the time third party signed the purported declaration, as specified nuder paragraph 41 -SD(b)(!!) of Appendix A of the Immigration Rules

You have therefore not submitted the specified evidence as listed under paragraph 41- SD to establish that you have access to the funds you are claiming

Please advice me, I am confused.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:21 pm

When does your visa expire? When is your team member's appeal hearing date?

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:31 pm

babylondoner wrote:When does your visa expire? When is your team member's appeal hearing date?

My team member is still waiting for hearing date and my own visa will expire in July 17

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Hmmm. It's a very tricky situation for you.

You only have one option which is to reapply since I'm guessing you were not given a right of appeal.

So just reapply.

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm

babylondoner wrote:Hmmm. It's a very tricky situation for you.

You only have one option which is to reapply since I'm guessing you were not given a right of appeal.

So just reapply.
Thank you.

I do not have right to appeal.

I understand that my partner PSW will continue as he is on appeal but can I refer to him while the appeal few is not yet taken from his account.

babylondoner
- thin ice -

Post by babylondoner » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:27 pm

if you are going to reapply, you have to either apply alone or look for another team member.

i do NOT think your team member can appeal/reapply at the same time.

Tina1987
Newly Registered

Post by Tina1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:49 pm

Hi Dayyurite, sorry to hear about the refusal. My refusal reason is pretty much same as yours but with right to appeal. You mentioned your team member is preparing for appeal. Can you tell me what are the appeal groundings he/she is going to argue?
Many thanks.