ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Team--1 FAIL+1 PASS... Chance to Appeal?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tina1987
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Team--1 FAIL+1 PASS... Chance to Appeal?

Post by Tina1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:44 am

Hi all,

All the business funds are under my Entrepreneurial Team Member's bank account who had been successfully granted T1E Visa in May.

My application was rejected on 28th June. I must decide whether to appeal and the appeal form need to be received by next Friday (12th July) if I choose to appeal!

I hope you can provide advice on my case as to what are my chance to win? and what are my appeal groundings?

Reason of refusal:

1. The letter from HSBC in not acceptable because it does not confirm the contact details of the the third party, XX (my team member's name)

2. You have submitted a declaration from XX which has also been signed by XXX Notary Public, however we require you to submit a separate letter from a legal representative, containing the details set out under paragraph 41-SD(b)(ii) of Appendix A of the immigration rules.

The case worker treated my team member's money as a third party fund.

Thank you for your help.

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:00 pm

sorry to hear about refusal....refusal has not any strong base so make an appeal and hopefully a positive outcome.

Tina1987
Newly Registered

Post by Tina1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:32 pm

Thank you for your advice Darvesh.

Since I was told no new evidence will be accepted in appeal.

Can I still supply a correct format bank letter and a separate letter from legal representative to support my original documents?

Will UKBA reconsider my new documents if I win the appeal?
Darvesh wrote:sorry to hear about refusal....refusal has not any strong base so make an appeal and hopefully a positive outcome.

unto1

Post by unto1 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Did you apply together as a team or seperately as a team.

Tina1987
Newly Registered

Post by Tina1987 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:52 pm

We sent out our applications in two envelops on the same day.
Turns out two different case workers handled our cases.
unto1 wrote:Did you apply together as a team or seperately as a team.