ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Application

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukcitizen13

OCI Application

Post by ukcitizen13 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 am

Please help with OCI application queries -

1. How to pay the fee at HCI, London - Any luck with Debit card payment ?
Website states -->We accept Cash or Postal order only at the counter while submitting the application in person.

2. OCI form statement - This form when completed should be submitted in duplicate (both sets must have original
photographs and signatures along with enclosures)-

Do I need to submit 2 copies of application or what does this statement states ?

3. Adult self attestation of document photocopies - is it just signature and date or do I need to write "self attested" or my name or anything else ?

4. Minor document photocopies attestation - can be done by one parent or needs to be signed by both parents ?

5. On OCI website(http://hcilondon.in/oci.html) , mentioned Birth certificate under Other supporting documents ,do I need to submit birth certificate for all applicants ?

6. Under Documents required on OCI website as stated above, states "(v) Indian Origin Proof" - what proofs needs to be submitted for this ?

Also, any recent experience from latest OCI application submission would also be helpful - counter opens at 08:30 and being safer side what time I should go there ?