ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

paper hearing ( please share your experience and status)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

haryharsan
Mood:
India

paper hearing ( please share your experience and status)

Post by haryharsan » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:30 am

hi,
i gone for appeal through paper hearing on 13jun.
anybody have an idea how long does it takes.
still they didn't took amount from my account.

aziz1053

Re: paper hearing ( please share your experience and status)

Post by aziz1053 » Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:13 am

haryharsan wrote:hi,
It takes 3- 4 months may be more on paper appeal. I applied for paper appeal and got dismiss after 3 months. Then I applied for permission to go in Upper Tribunal. I don't want to dissapoint you best of luck. Make sure you make good grounds as it all depends on your papers. Fees can be deducted within 1 to 6 weeks. Mine one got deducted in 2nd week.

business genius

Post by business genius » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:15 am

don't go for paper hearing, better to go for oral hearing as you can emphasize your point of view. Otherwise judge solely take decision on documents and may take any decision .This is the money we have to spend or pay to solicitors although we know its unfair!
Now a days solicitors business is going good!!
If its NQF level 4,we should start applying for entrepreneur visa for this

haryharsan
Mood:
India

Re: paper hearing ( please share your experience and status)

Post by haryharsan » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:04 pm

aziz1053 wrote:
haryharsan wrote:hi,
It takes 3- 4 months may be more on paper appeal. I applied for paper appeal and got dismiss after 3 months. Then I applied for permission to go in Upper Tribunal. I don't want to dissapoint you best of luck. Make sure you make good grounds as it all depends on your papers. Fees can be deducted within 1 to 6 weeks. Mine one got deducted in 2nd week.

hi,

When did u submitted your evidences. do we need to send along with appeal application? because my lawyer said they will let us know when do we need to send supported documents. On what basis, is your application refused. mine is on third party funds access..

But now i got those supported documents from UK bank. where i can access my partner funds and vise verse. these documents definitely fulfill those grounds. do they refuse on any other grounds or only on those grounds on what i refused before. Could you please share your past experience and knowledge.