ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial Requirements for Spouse Visa Application from Pak

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Annonymous

Financial Requirements for Spouse Visa Application from Pak

Post by Annonymous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:25 am

Hi,

I am here on my ILR and work as a senior Accounts Manager for a Resturant company and my salary is £32,000 per annum.

I got married in Pakistan back in September 2012 and now I wanted to apply for my wife visa.

The question I would like to ask here is that I get paid by Cheque will this be a problem. I've got all of my 6 months bank statements with my regular salary amount paid in they are ready.

The other question I've got is that I've changed my bank from Natwest to Lloyds after using Natwest for 3 months and for the rest of the other 3 months I've got my salary paid in to the LLoyds will it be a problem.

The 3rd question here I've is that I dont have a regular amount saved up in my bank account though I've got a saving of nearly £4000 which I've saved up gradually or may be a little more than that just wanted to know will there be any requirement to keep a minimum balance of a certain amount in to your account each month to apply for your wifes visa or to the sponsor of your wife.

Many thanks and waiting for your useful replies.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Financial Requirements for Spouse Visa Application from

Post by Amber » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:07 am

Annonymous wrote:Hi,

I am here on my ILR and work as a senior Accounts Manager for a Resturant company and my salary is £32,000 per annum.

I got married in Pakistan back in September 2012 and now I wanted to apply for my wife visa.

The question I would like to ask here is that I get paid by Cheque will this be a problem. I've got all of my 6 months bank statements with my regular salary amount paid in they are ready.

The other question I've got is that I've changed my bank from Natwest to Lloyds after using Natwest for 3 months and for the rest of the other 3 months I've got my salary paid in to the LLoyds will it be a problem.

The 3rd question here I've is that I dont have a regular amount saved up in my bank account though I've got a saving of nearly £4000 which I've saved up gradually or may be a little more than that just wanted to know will there be any requirement to keep a minimum balance of a certain amount in to your account each month to apply for your wifes visa or to the sponsor of your wife.

Many thanks and waiting for your useful replies.
Cheque is fine providing you have proof it is deposited i.e. the bank statements. I would get the employer to include on the letter, the method of payment is cheque. Though, personally s(he) should be using bank transfer now, I'm always cautious with cheques as they can and do bounce.

Savings is irrelevant providing you meet the financial threshold. Changing your bank should not be an issue providing you have the last 6 months bank statements showing the cheques being deposited.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Re: Financial Requirements for Spouse Visa Application from

Post by abidabzhussain » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:59 am

( my 4 payslips under category A were paid into account by company via cheque and payment method is cheque on payslips and same shows on bank statements too ... while last 2 were done through bacs ( bank to bank transfer ) and payment method on payslips for them is Bacs and statements shows Bacs payment too )

is it something to worry about ?

meanwhile i also provided p60 , hmrc letter saying my tax code and all ... job contract and employer letter authenticating payslips ?
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

Annonymous

Post by Annonymous » Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi D4109125,

Many many thanks for your extremely prompt reply. Well its been almost 6 years I am working for the same company and they always pay me by cheque which never ever bounced in my life I should be ok I think.

Thanks for your extremely prompt reply.