ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Oral or Written Appeal ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PP1234
Newly Registered

Oral or Written Appeal ?

Post by PP1234 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:51 am

Hello Guys, just want to know which way is the best and has most chances of success? Oral or written appeal

Reason for Refusal is that declaration from third party Didnt have my signature and full contact details of third party.

Also letter from Solicitor has mentioned only third party name and not your name.

Reasons are quite childish Tbh, but which way should i follow now, Oral or Written

rsrameshsunil

Re: Oral or Written Appeal ?

Post by rsrameshsunil » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:15 am

PP1234 wrote:Hello Guys, just want to know which way is the best and has most chances of success? Oral or written appeal

Reason for Refusal is that declaration from third party Didnt have my signature and full contact details of third party.

Also letter from Solicitor has mentioned only third party name and not your name.

Reasons are quite childish Tbh, but which way should i follow now, Oral or Written
Dont even think of going for written. My advice, everyone should forget about the option of going for appeal on papers. Especially those applying for entrepreneur visas.

Appeal on papers is only suitable for extremely silly situations. In my opinion its almost equivalent to making a re-consideration request to the UKBA.

jmoha

Re: Oral or Written Appeal ?

Post by jmoha » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 pm

The reasons set for your refusal is silly and unfair.

Paper: Ask the solicitor to show his previous works/gounds which they have won, as many applicants have won on similar grounds and goahead.

Oral : If you are prepared to answer honestly and confident if the HO representative cross examines you, then opt for oral. Speak to the your representative who will represent you in the court, if you are confident then go ahead. As many don't come prepared and waste our money..

Either of the above see their work and check with the guidance....