ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application - Question 7.11 in Set O form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

krisbal

ILR Application - Question 7.11 in Set O form

Post by krisbal » Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:34 am

Dear gurus,

The question that they have asked here is

How long have you lived in UK?

What should you answer here

My EC was stamped on 10-09-08
Entered UK on 31-10-08
Absence of less than 180 days including delayed first entry to UK.
Applying for ILR in Person on 19 Aug ( less than 28 days before leave to remain expires on 10-09-2013)

For the above question,

Should I answer as 4 years and 9 months?
Note: This is because it doesnt not include 45 days delayed first entry to UK and you are applying 28 days before for ILR

Should I answer 4 years and 10 months?
Note: This is because it doesnt include 45 days delayed first entry to UK but includes the date till your leave your leave to remain expires ( applying 28 days before for ILR)

Regards
B

Anio

Post by Anio » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:45 am

I would just include the number of days from physical arrival into the UK to date of ILR application! Then to be clear, write a note in my cover letter referring to use of 90 days concession for calculation of date for qualifying period.

The caseworkers should be used to dealing with this kind of scenarios by now.

Just my two pence.....