ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

9 Month of Struggle got to an amazing end ! Big relief.. :)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

DangerousWolf

9 Month of Struggle got to an amazing end ! Big relief.. :)

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi Friends,

First of all I would like to thank all of those who invented this forum and those whos been active here. Having said that I do appolize for being no more than a silent reader most of the time.

I'm from India, have been here in the UK from last 4 years. Entered on a student VISA in 2009, did MBA, worked as a software consultant with couple of companies on PSW VISA, turned onto IT consultant under own private limited company (www.thenavworld.com) and applied T1 HS Entrepreneur VISA -

First application made:
Applied :Nov 2012,
Bio:Fist week of Dec 2012
Letter stating changes applicable: March 2013
Refusal:2nd May 2013
Reasons - Please find from my previous posts.

Re-applied (Did not go for appeal): 27th May 2013,
Bio:10th June 2013
Approval BRP, passport and rest docs: 04th July 2013
Note: No solicitors or private account used at any stage. I strongly believe noone need them if we can think bit sensible and ready to dig info through this forum.

I initially thought our applications might be handled by temperory immegration workers to tackle sudden mass applications, they might not be trained enough to judge the case. However, I realized my own mistakes When submitted the 2nd application. I personally think now UKBA handles our application very carefully. Perhaps, its our duty to present our casr as simple as possible.

No prior Investment, all £50000 money in the UK personal bank account & No team member could be the simplest application from my point of view. This way we reduced mistakes popping through human written documents and defects. Of-course we need to demonstrate business activity quite strongly, but as long as we have 1 active link/client, we are safe. :)

I'll post list of documents I've submitted during 2nd application soon.

Regards,
Amit Yerawar
a.yerawar@gmail.com
------------------------------------
Change is the only thing which remains constant throughout life.

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 pm

List of Documents submitted during 2nd application -

Detailed Cover letter - explaining previous Immegration History, counter answers to the points mentioned in refusal letter (which I would have used if could have gone for appeal), provided assurance that the business activity I'm doing is genuine/ ready for interview and reminder to certain clauses from policy guidance for case worker which says "ask for the further documents rather than rush to conclusion".

All Important documents as you all know by now which are mandatory.

+ Special Document file for cover "Genuine Entrepreneur Test"
A. Cover Letter - Explaining business Domain in short, demonstrate my personal career history + education and how its linked to the business domain and details about all the other documents I have attached here to show business activity.
1. CV
2. Extra professional certification done by me relevent to business
2. business plan - contain market research, profit margin, investment commitment, source of funds etc
3. Past Activity - any 2 random Invoices
4. Any 2 randon Payslips given to director
5. Company Year end activity Documents
6. Personal Bank account statement where client have paid according to invoices
7. Partnership with Microsoft
etc.

Note that, I run company from home, landlord is not informed, don't have any insurence, I take business money into my personal bank account, I could have struggle if thay ask me to demonstrate flow of money. Although I was prepared to accept rejection on above bits and already sorted paperwork now. I recommend anyone to get these thing done properly before you apply. It will help for quick results.

Hope this info will help. I dont mind sharing cover letter written by be if anyone fancy. Just drop your mail ID here. Thanks.

gumsum

Post by gumsum » Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:50 pm

Congrats Amit!!!

Dayyurite

Post by Dayyurite » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Congrats!!!!!!

You are a good man. You have dropped me your cover letter and I have used it for my application as well. Still expecting the acknowledgement letter.

Thanks for sharing this with us.

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:36 pm

I'm glad you find it useful. People have helped me within the forum as well as outside to get what I wanted. I think its my turn now to offer hand.

I've a plan for people who hasn't got the contract in hand. Contact me on email or mobile for free advice.

hnav

Congratulation Amit

Post by hnav » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:38 pm

Good Luck

Darvesh
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by Darvesh » Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:58 pm

congrats....hard work paid off...

showrave
Newly Registered

Post by showrave » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Darvesh wrote:congrats....hard work paid off...
congrats. I am in appeal process. reason for refusals r- my name is not on the 3rd party bank certificate. my signature is not verified by the uk solicitor. so upset. :cry: probably I will need ure help for the contract if I am going to reapply or when going for hearing.

showrave
Newly Registered

Re: 9 Month of Struggle got to an amazing end ! Big relief..

Post by showrave » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:52 pm

DangerousWolf wrote:Hi Friends,

First of all I would like to thank all of those who invented this forum and those whos been active here. Having said that I do appolize for being no more than a silent reader most of the time.

I'm from India, have been here in the UK from last 4 years. Entered on a student VISA in 2009, did MBA, worked as a software consultant with couple of companies on PSW VISA, turned onto IT consultant under own private limited company (www.thenavworld.com) and applied T1 HS Entrepreneur VISA -

First application made:
Applied :Nov 2012,
Bio:Fist week of Dec 2012
Letter stating changes applicable: March 2013
Refusal:2nd May 2013
Reasons - Please find from my previous posts.

Re-applied (Did not go for appeal): 27th May 2013,
Bio:10th June 2013
Approval BRP, passport and rest docs: 04th July 2013
Note: No solicitors or private account used at any stage. I strongly believe noone need them if we can think bit sensible and ready to dig info through this forum.

I initially thought our applications might be handled by temperory immegration workers to tackle sudden mass applications, they might not be trained enough to judge the case. However, I realized my own mistakes When submitted the 2nd application. I personally think now UKBA handles our application very carefully. Perhaps, its our duty to present our casr as simple as possible.

No prior Investment, all £50000 money in the UK personal bank account & No team member could be the simplest application from my point of view. This way we reduced mistakes popping through human written documents and defects. Of-course we need to demonstrate business activity quite strongly, but as long as we have 1 active link/client, we are safe. :)

I'll post list of documents I've submitted during 2nd application soon.

Regards,
Amit Yerawar
a.yerawar@gmail.com
plz let me know. at the time of extension, is the business level need to be nqf level 4. or any business. what about if the business is nqf level 3 or 2?? what about taxi business?? if I am driving taxi and and renting 5 taxi? and open a taxi office.

sabuj263
United Kingdom

Re: 9 Month of Struggle got to an amazing end ! Big relief..

Post by sabuj263 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:23 am

Congrats .....
Many Regards

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:13 am

U r LEGEND .....all the best for future.

Regards

itk
- thin ice -

Post by itk » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:43 am

Amit,
Your level of simplicity and sincerity will take you far in the course of your business. I am pretty sure that must have been the very reason God was quite interested in your case. Please keep this attitude up with your clients and honestly you never know who is watching. I wish above all things for you that you succeed and be a light not only to yourself but to your generation. Bravo!!!

DangerousWolf

Post by DangerousWolf » Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:56 pm

Thanks for the kind words. It means a lot to me. :)

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Many congrats :)