ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FEZIYAZ
Newly Registered

Visa submitted

Post by FEZIYAZ » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:28 pm

Visa submitted - 03/07/2013
The waiting begins!!

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:58 pm

asadalysa wrote:
Javeria wrote:Is there any April applicant who has received his/her RFC???
javeria - end of march applicants are still waiting so I don't think april applicants would have heard

Why should we april applicants wait this long time we r hoping for the best may be we recieve the RFCs n the time Inshalah Allah is great please keep praying dudes
Applied Islamabad VAC : 30/04/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 30/04/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 15/05/13
Rfc : 10/07/2013
Result: visa granted

asadalysa
Newly Registered

Post by asadalysa » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:14 pm

Wardak wrote:
asadalysa wrote:
javeria - end of march applicants are still waiting so I don't think april applicants would have heard

Why should we april applicants wait this long time we r hoping for the best may be we recieve the RFCs n the time Inshalah Allah is great please keep praying dudes
Wardak we are all waiting!! Javeria was asking if any april applicants have heard and I was just letting her know that March people are still waiting to hear. We all are hoping for the best, after all we are all in the same position!

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 pm

asadalysa wrote:
Wardak wrote:
asadalysa wrote:

Wardak we are all waiting!! Javeria was asking if any april applicants have heard and I was just letting her know that March people are still waiting to hear. We all are hoping for the best, after all we are all in the same position!
Yes my dear I can understand u I was telling that why sometimes applications getting long time and why is it so, so we hope that April applicants recieve good news soon Inshalah and with the brakat of Ramadan positive result :)

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:06 pm

when this waiting time will be over :(

oh ALLAH please help us

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:14 pm

Javeria wrote:when this waiting time will be over :(

oh ALLAH please help us
Well we've been waiting since 25th March and our wait isn't over yet... I pray Allah grants us all positive replies with the barkat of Ramadhan. Ameen. Duas for all please

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Well we've been waiting since 25th March and our wait isn't over yet... I pray Allah grants us all positive replies with the barkat of Ramadhan. Ameen. Duas for all please
bluejewel hopefully You will receive RFC this week INSHALLAH.we all are praying for you and for everbody who are waiting for RFCs.

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:19 pm

bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Javeria!
As abidazhussain mentioned in the comment some days before you suppose to recieve the RFC n 17/07/2013 so wait my dear god z great u may recieve positive response soon :) Inshalah
Bluejewel ! Yet u didn't recieve RFC Omg god bless

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Wardak wrote:
bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Javeria!
As abidazhussain mentioned in the comment some days before you suppose to recieve the RFC n 17/07/2013 so wait my dear god z great u may recieve positive response soon :) Inshalah
INSHALLAH I will receive RFC on 17/7/2013 but this waiting time is too much stressful dear.Please remember me and everyone in your duas.

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:31 pm

i think results will be faster from mid Ramadan onward ..

reason for this will be that usually Gerry have working day of 6 hours , with 10 minute allocated per applicant for submission.

from 1st ramadhan , they will be working 4 hours per day only. so means less applicants will submit applications per day compared to regular day of 6 working hours.
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:31 pm

averia wrote:
Wardak wrote:
bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Javeria!
INSHALLAH I will receive RFC on 17/7/2013 but this waiting time is too much stressful
dear.Please remember me and everyone in your duas.

Javeria.. one word of advice.. dont assign any kind of date of receiving RFC b to urself because the way things are going at the moment itll leave you with nothing but disappointment when you don't receive in on the day you were expecting. Just pray you hear quick positive response..InshAllah we all will..

abidabzhussain
Member of Standing

Post by abidabzhussain » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:34 pm

Bluejewel , for you it has been 72 working days ... you wait will be over soon.

you should be hearing any day now !!
Nasro MinAllah hee wa fatahun qareeb

Applied : 16/05/2013
Visa stamp : 04/09/2013 , in Islamabad
RFC & Collected : 05/09/2013.. Visa Granted

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:36 pm

abidabzhussain wrote:Bluejewel , for you it has been 72 working days ... you wait will be over soon.

you should be hearing any day now !!
I really pray so....

Wardak

Post by Wardak » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:40 pm

bluejewel wrote:
averia wrote:
Wardak wrote:
bluejewel wrote:
Javeria!
INSHALLAH I will receive RFC on 17/7/2013 but this waiting time is too much stressful

Javeria.. one word of advice.. dont assign any kind of date of receiving RFC b to urself because the way things are going at the moment itll leave you with nothing but disappointment when you don't receive in on the day you were expecting. Just pray you hear quick positive response..InshAllah we all will..
I pray for all the forum and plz accept what bluejewel said that's 100% right I can feel u it's hard but we cannot do anything except waiting and praying.

Sameena akhtar
Member of Standing

Post by Sameena akhtar » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Javeria wrote:
Wardak wrote:
bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Javeria!
INSHALLAH I will receive RFC on 17/7/2013 but this waiting time is too much stressful dear.Please remember me and everyone in your duas.

Salaam sister my husband applied on the 25th of april... inshallah we to expect an answer this month...

Inshallah

Hope u gt urs soon!!!

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:04 pm

bluejewel wrote:
averia wrote:
Wardak wrote:
bluejewel wrote:
Javeria!

yes you are right, I should not assign any kind of date of receiving but we all can hope that we will hear the good news soon INSHALLAH :)

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Sameena akhtar wrote:
Javeria wrote:
Wardak wrote:
bluejewel wrote:
Javeria!

Salaam sister my husband applied on the 25th of april... inshallah we to expect an answer this month...

Inshallah

Hope u gt urs soon!!!
Walaikum salam

INSHALLAH we will hear the positive answer soon.

Sumera90

Post by Sumera90 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 am

Today is 58thworking day for my application how much more time it will take to get my rfc ? :(
Application submitted on:19/4/2013
Application fwd to BHC:19/4/2013
Under process:3/5/2013
RFC: 2nd August
Visa granted all thanks to all mighty Allah :D

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:54 am

zaidi22 wrote:i applied on 15th April and i think its 12th week now. but this long wait is nerve wracking and soooo stressful i wishh every one of us get their Rfc's a soon as possible.....ameen

zaidi is there any news about RFC? now it has been 12 weeks completed,if u will hear something then please inform us.

Javeria

Post by Javeria » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 am

bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Bluejewel I know someone who has applied on 21st march 2013 and she got the RFC on 5TH july 2013 after 15 weeks(75 working days) so now its your turn dear.You will hear a great news soon INSHALLAH.

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 am

Javeria wrote:
bluejewel wrote:

oh ALLAH please help us
Bluejewel I know someone who has applied on 21st march 2013 and she got the RFC on 5TH july 2013 after 15 weeks(75 working days) so now its your turn dear.You will hear a great news soon INSHALLAH.
InshAllah I pray so.. prayin for u all...

arsum1516

Post by arsum1516 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:00 pm

aarrghhh its my 39th working day.. 21 working days inshallah till my rfc if its 12 weeks.... soo soo scared.... I wish he gets it first time.. I keep getting negative feelings tho :(
Applied Islamabad VAC : 15/05/13
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC: 15/05/13
Application Under Process at BHC : 29/05/13
RFC and Collection:15/08/13
Outcome: Visa Accepted Mashallah!!!!!
Visa Stamped:13/08/2013

zaidi22
Newly Registered

Post by zaidi22 » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:54 pm

Silence means no RFC :( i m too tired of waiting.... lots of prayers for everyone....

bluejewel

Post by bluejewel » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:07 pm

zaidi22 wrote:Silence means no RFC :( i m too tired of waiting.... lots of prayers for everyone....
Wen did u apply?

Moonandstar

Post by Moonandstar » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 pm

arsum1516 wrote:aarrghhh its my 39th working day.. 21 working days inshallah till my rfc if its 12 weeks.... soo soo scared.... I wish he gets it first time.. I keep getting negative feelings tho :(
Have there been any employment or accommodation checks made?