ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(O) Discretionary Leave waiting times ..??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:16 pm

Ma logo wrote:Posted a msg earlier bt l don't know Wat happened to it.

We have bn actively bn following this forum silently and we thank God 4 it, Keeps people sane. My partner got bad news this morning, his application was refused after exactly 15 months on the basis that l, himself and our child can relocate and start a new life in our home country. ( our child n l r both British). He does not have right of appeal n has bn told to contact the Enforcement unit by 4/07/13 ( yes l know today is 8/7/13) this people r ridiculous, his refusal was on the 20th June, tells u Wat postage they used. Kmt. Anyway could anyone and everyone who can, give us advice on Wat to do next? His solicitor is off for 2 weeks. Got the call from the secretary.
So sorry about this. You can go for judiciary review. All the best
Godgives

Keisha

Post by Keisha » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:32 pm

@Malogo....I'm sorry to hear about that and pray that God overturns this decision taken by this agents.On what basis did they refuse you??

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:39 pm

sanny26 wrote:
GodGives wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
Chidy wrote:

You could explain the situation to the Ombudsman and see what the answer would be. You never know!

Apart from the ombudsman do you think I could email back my mp and ask them to contact ukba on my behalf?
You can get Ur mp to fax them Ur flight ticket

Have you got their fax number please?

I think .its 01142072536 all d best
Godgives

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:55 pm

GodGives wrote:
sanny26 wrote:
GodGives wrote:
sanny26 wrote:

Apart from the ombudsman do you think I could email back my mp and ask them to contact ukba on my behalf?
You can get Ur mp to fax them Ur flight ticket

Have you got their fax number please?

I think .its 01142072536 all d best

Thanks hun gona fax them tomorrow. I have emailed my mp so gona see what he's saying when he replies to me.

Ma logo
Newly Registered

Post by Ma logo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:01 pm

Thanks guys replying to our predicament. Our child is 18 months, the solicitors secretary said that only his solicitor can deal with his case. We applied FLR O on the basis of a British partner and child, proved with all documents required and the Home Office even requested more docs on the 16th May 2013. We sent so many documents as prove. Please keep the advice coming as it is very shocking and frustrating!!! 15 months wait and solicitor being on holiday, all at once.

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 pm

Ma logo wrote:Thanks guys replying to our predicament. Our child is 18 months, the solicitors secretary said that only his solicitor can deal with his case. We applied FLR O on the basis of a British partner and child, proved with all documents required and the Home Office even requested more docs on the 16th May 2013. We sent so many documents as prove. Please keep the advice coming as it is very shocking and frustrating!!! 15 months wait and solicitor being on holiday, all at once.
Hi someone i know had the same response. You can both move that to your home country The partner hadt lived half of their life in UK...blahblahblah. Anyway this person has sent JR now so waiting for response. All done through a solicitor. Its best you wait for your solicitor to get advice. In the mean time do as much research into it as possible. It important you argue that UKba have not put the childrens interest into consideration has your wife is a nursing mum. If you have a job say you cant leave your job and move with ur wife. Human rights is breached.
Godgives

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Ma logo wrote:Posted a msg earlier bt l don't know Wat happened to it.

We have bn actively bn following this forum silently and we thank God 4 it, Keeps people sane. My partner got bad news this morning, his application was refused after exactly 15 months on the basis that l, himself and our child can relocate and start a new life in our home country. ( our child n l r both British). He does not have right of appeal n has bn told to contact the Enforcement unit by 4/07/13 ( yes l know today is 8/7/13) this people r ridiculous, his refusal was on the 20th June, tells u Wat postage they used. Kmt. Anyway could anyone and everyone who can, give us advice on Wat to do next? His solicitor is off for 2 weeks. Got the call from the secretary.
just ignore what they are saying about no right to appeal. they always say same stuff to other people even if they have the right to appeal just to scare people and huge gap from 20th june till the date you received letter should be good enough for the lawyer to get you more time and appeal

sanny26
Member of Standing

Post by sanny26 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Ma logo wrote:Thanks guys replying to our predicament. Our child is 18 months, the solicitors secretary said that only his solicitor can deal with his case. We applied FLR O on the basis of a British partner and child, proved with all documents required and the Home Office even requested more docs on the 16th May 2013. We sent so many documents as prove. Please keep the advice coming as it is very shocking and frustrating!!! 15 months wait and solicitor being on holiday, all at once.

I know its a bit expensive but I would go the judicial review route,I will fight to keep my family together. Ukba don't care about their own people

davdav
Newly Registered

Post by davdav » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Hello Ma logo,when ukba requested for more proved,is there any deadline to respond to the request?bcos,its nt suppose to stay long-since 16th May.God answer our prayer.mine is 15months and they reguest for more prove.ukba gave me deadline which is this thursday.i sent it 2day with the return envelop they sent to me.finger crossed.good news follow.

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:32 pm

davdav wrote:Hello Ma logo,when ukba requested for more proved,is there any deadline to respond to the request?bcos,its nt suppose to stay long-since 16th May.God answer our prayer.mine is 15months and they reguest for more prove.ukba gave me deadline which is this thursday.i sent it 2day with the return envelop they sent to me.finger crossed.good news follow.
what kind of documents did they ask for because they asked my sister too and my solicitor said that all the letters seem to be copied from same letter because some of the stuff they asked my sister didnt even relate to her

davdav
Newly Registered

Post by davdav » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Guys i need ur reply.ukba sent special envelop to me,and they asked me used it to parkage my prove they request from me.i hve sent it today with recorded delivery and my deadline still thursday.guy,when can i be expecting decision?cheers.

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 pm

davdav wrote:Guys i need ur reply.ukba sent special envelop to me,and they asked me used it to parkage my prove they request from me.i hve sent it today with recorded delivery and my deadline still thursday.guy,when can i be expecting decision?cheers.
it will take time someone on here said that usually it takes 3 weeks for decision but there is obviously no gurnatee on it. my sister had deadline date of last monday and havent got any decision yet

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 pm

davdav wrote:Hello Ma logo,when ukba requested for more proved,is there any deadline to respond to the request?bcos,its nt suppose to stay long-since 16th May.God answer our prayer.mine is 15months and they reguest for more prove.ukba gave me deadline which is this thursday.i sent it 2day with the return envelop they sent to me.finger crossed.good news follow.
Hi it take 2days to weeks. Could you please share your story. What documents did they ask you to send.
Godgives

davdav
Newly Registered

Post by davdav » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:47 pm

6 letter from deferrent official sources tht we hve both our name on it orto each of us.from Jan.2012 to June 2012.i have alot,but do think about the decision?

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:49 pm

davdav wrote:6 letter from deferrent official sources tht we hve both our name on it orto each of us.from Jan.2012 to June 2012.i have alot,but do think about the decision?
my sister was asked for 5 official documents i think for last 1/2 years

hopefully all of us will get a good decision quick

davdav
Newly Registered

Post by davdav » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Amen.we all recieve good news.i hve been waiting for 15months now.did ukba send parkage envelop to ur sister to put the proves?

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:00 pm

davdav wrote:Amen.we all recieve good news.i hve been waiting for 15months now.did ukba send parkage envelop to ur sister to put the proves?

they just send a label that i could stick on the envelope. label had the address and case worker name on it

davdav
Newly Registered

Post by davdav » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:06 pm

Mine,envelop with there name and my ref.no.and case no. My lawyer said that when the recieve it 2morrow it will quickly get to him.

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:12 pm

davdav wrote:Mine,envelop with there name and my ref.no.and case no. My lawyer said that when the recieve it 2morrow it will quickly get to him.
i dont know then she only had a label but i checked online and it was delievered on the deadline date

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:43 pm

ali90 wrote:
davdav wrote:Mine,envelop with there name and my ref.no.and case no. My lawyer said that when the recieve it 2morrow it will quickly get to him.
i dont know then she only had a label but i checked online and it was delievered on the deadline date
how long has ur sister been waiting for?
Godgives

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:45 pm

GodGives wrote:
ali90 wrote:
Applied last oct biometric in march asked for more documents end of last month and now been nearly a week

GodGives
Member of Standing

Post by GodGives » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 pm

ali90 wrote:
GodGives wrote:
ali90 wrote:
Applied last oct biometric in march asked for more documents end of last month and now been nearly a week
ok whats her story? is she older or younger than you.
Godgives

Ma logo
Newly Registered

Post by Ma logo » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Hey davdav, yes we had a deadline 31/06/13. Wish u the very best.

ali90

Post by ali90 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

GodGives wrote:
ali90 wrote:
GodGives wrote:
ali90 wrote:
ok whats her story? is she older or younger than you.
she is younger than me by few years and i am nearly 23 she sent her application before me but they asked for my biometrics first but asked for her extra documents first lol so it seems like they aint handling the applications with date order

ale001

Post by ale001 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:22 pm

Hi guys, if UKBA reply with this, how soon u think they will send me decision?

I can assure you that your application is now under active consideration. I can also assure you that all your documentation and representations, including those made to the Home Office, will be carefully considered before any decision is taken

How soon you think they will send me decision?
Ale001