ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

spouse entry visa applying form outside UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aajam
Newly Registered

spouse entry visa applying form outside UK

Post by aajam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:56 am

can you help to make clear to me regarding ways to meet financial requirement ?
i just arrive in uk and working for only 3 mnth (was woking overseas) i want to sponsor my wife who is presently in overseas and fulltime employed in japan....but my income for last 12 mnth (present jod income + overseas income) in not enough to make 18600 GBP . so in this case can my wife's overseas income can combine to meet the minimum financial threshold of 18600 GBP when she apply the application from outside UK ?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: spouse entry visa applying form outside UK

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 am

aajam wrote:can you help to make clear to me regarding ways to meet financial requirement ?
i just arrive in uk and working for only 3 mnth (was woking overseas) i want to sponsor my wife who is presently in overseas and fulltime employed in japan....but my income for last 12 mnth (present jod income + overseas income) in not enough to make 18600 GBP . so in this case can my wife's overseas income can combine to meet the minimum financial threshold of 18600 GBP when she apply the application from outside UK ?
No, but you may be able to combine savings. See Financial Requirement (click)
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

aajam
Newly Registered

Post by aajam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:46 am

Thank you for reply ... If my latest 3 mnth UK salary + 9 mnth overseas salary combine is 18600 GBP can I apply for visa? Coz I earn 18600 GBP (uk +overseas income)12 mnth prior to application . Can u make it clear plz. Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 am

What is your current annual gross salary?
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

aajam
Newly Registered

Post by aajam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 pm

I don't have contract for annual salary but I am earning gross 1700 GBP monthly and my job is full time and I have bank statement ,pay slip to prove my monthly income .

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:13 pm

What is your employer going to write in the letter?

aajam
Newly Registered

Post by aajam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:40 pm

They will write job letter telling that I work from 05/2013 untill present as full time chef and earning 1700 GBP per month .......,.

aajam
Newly Registered

Post by aajam » Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:43 pm

Is it really necessary to have contract showing my annual income ?

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:26 pm

aajam wrote:Is it really necessary to have contract showing my annual income ?
The employer letter should show annual gross income as per the specified evidence requirements.

vinny

Re: meeting financial requirement

Post by vinny » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:32 am

aajam wrote:i am british passport holder who have recently returned to uk on 04/05/2013. i started my new job on 09/05/2013,having worked in hong kong in last job over 2 years in same employer. i am planning to sponsor my spouse who is based in hong kong to join me in this country and have few question on this regards to this: because i have worked less than 6 month in uk, can i combine my currents jobs 3 month income + last 9 months income of previous overseas job to prove that i meet the monetary support for the time period of 1 year ?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:17 am